All-Star Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
NBCSN if you're in the US.

"NEW YORK – The 2015 Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ will mark the first on-ice matchup between Team Foligno, under the helm of Columbus Blue Jackets forward Nick Foligno, and Team Toews, led by Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews. Each of the 48 All-Stars and Rookies will compete in at least one of the six rounds of skill-based contests. Fans can watch the 2015 Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ live on Saturday, Jan. 24 at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN in the U.S. and on CBC and TVA Sports in Canada."

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
people gettin so damn angry for no reason.

do they really want players to go tryhard and have injuries in a near meaningless event?

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
It's really dumb. I get having fun but I want to see actual "skills".

The NHL should just get rid of the All Star Game all together. It has been a disaster since I can remember.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
people gettin so damn angry for no reason.

do they really want players to go tryhard and have injuries in a near meaningless event?

You think they are going to get injured on a breakaway?

I would think they would have more risk getting an injury jerking around. I could just see Ovechkin straining his oblique muscle doing that baseball swing thing.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
At least Elliott and Tarasenko had fun together. The rest was pretty boring.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Ah, you guys are too serious. We have an 8 month war from October to May int his league. Taking a day off to get some personality from the combatants is fine by me. Elliott, Voracek and Gaudreau were hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad