Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hagel still not played a game yet forThurgau...If he was loaned Sept 29th and flew over he already is well passed any 14 day quarantine due to covid if that applies to travel into Switzerland as 3 weeks have niwvoassed ...but again hecwss not in the Thurgau lineuo today ...so injured?

Do not know...or was thisv"loan" only for practicing purposes with them?

Nobody seems to know anything going on with Hagel and that team.

Meanwhile Kurashev has only played 4 games for Lugano (2A) ....because Lugano (in the top league) suspended play after their October 10th game and has not played since due to Covid cases on the team...not sure when tgey will play next...probably had to pass a quarantine time period and go Covid free..So already 11 days since tgeir shutdown...notvsurebif it is 14 days,19 days or perhaps more till Swiss authorities allow them back in to play games.

The good news so far is that both Swiss leagues the NLA and the Swiss B League are still playing games though certain games are being postponed (as was the GCK Lions game today in the Swiss B League ...sobtgey have not shut down akk pro hockey there but only put a quaratinevon somevteams and postponed games for other teams either depending on if tgey had a quartered team on the schedule that day or if there was a higher stage of covid restriction in a region or city forca gamecschedukedcthere.

Itcakk seems hodge-podgecand you wonder if more teams hit with positive covidctestscoe ifvtge level of cases rises too high in a region if they decide to shit down alk pkaybin both leagues for awhile?

Do not know what the Swis will do if their 2nd wave gets too big.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
There is a feature on the Thurgau website today concerning something with Brandon Hagel who has notbpkayedxa hanevyet with them even though loaned by the Blackhawks to them Sept.29th..

I do notcsoeak German which is the language spoken in that canton of North East Switzerland ...but from what I see featured it looks like they are promoting his jersey for sale in their merchandise shop..They have given h im#22 so maybe it indicates he's aboutvto play hisc1stvgamevwith them now?

We will find out when they play their next game...

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Pronman always been lower on Mitchell than most.

Pleasantly surprised to see Reichel that high.
I find it very hard to gauge Mitchell until I see what he brings in multiple games at least in the preseason. However, in an under 23 list that includes NHLers, averaging about five per team to get to 155, Hawks did ok, as did Mitchell.

Reactions: HawksDub89

Fingers and Toews

PIKA PIKA PIKACHU
Sep 21, 2020
Chicago
I got as far as "notbpkayedxa hanevyet", realized who I was reading and moved along. Why should I be bothered to try to decipher that mess?

I had him filtered on my old account and I filtered him on this one as well. Why should I read your posts when I can't understand over half of what you're saying?

Reactions: Giovi

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Let me type slower this post...Today's Thurgau game was postponed due to A Covid19 restriction imposed by some Cantons in Switzerland that have now banned all contact sports including all Swiss National A League (top tier) and Swiss B League (2nd pro tier) games till November 2nd when they will re-assess ...so Hagel still has not played yet for Thurgau..
GCK Lions game also postponed..

In other Cantons it seems games go on because Lugano is playing today and Kurashev got an assist (gamestill 8 in progress now ).

What I do not know is if teams from a Canton that has a restriction imposed till November 2nd can travel to play teams in Cantons without such restriction OR if you are from a Canton with restriction does it mean they will not let you play their Canton until your own restricted jurisdiction lifts its ban?

Such are the vagaries of this Covid response by different state /provincial//canton/ regional authorities in each country..

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Pronman's underrating several of our guys, IMO.
I don't understand both Kakko and Hughes still being ahead of Dach on his list. Dach has shown more than the two guys picked ahead of him in 2019. Idk, maybe I'm just being biased but I don't see how you can project Hughes and Kakko to be better NHL players at this time. Dach is just a beast. I could see Dach/Hughes being a matter of taste with Dach being a top power forward and Hughes being the fast sniper.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I don't understand both Kakko and Hughes still being ahead of Dach on his list. Dach has shown more than the two guys picked ahead of him in 2019. Idk, maybe I'm just being biased but I don't see how you can project Hughes and Kakko to be better NHL players at this time. Dach is just a beast. I could see Dach/Hughes being a matter of taste with Dach being a top power forward and Hughes being the fast sniper.
Sniper? Have you ever watched Quinn Hughes??? Kirby might have a better shot.

Hughes is a fast playmaker in the mold of a Gaudreau or Marner.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Ok, I'll take your word for it. I thought he had a wicked wrister though in the games against the Devils last year.

If Dach and Hughes play a similar style then Kirby might just be better.
They don't play similar styles.

Dach is a Getzlaf, Scheifele type. Jack Hughes is a Gaudreau, Marner type.

One's an undersized, speedy playmaker. The other is a 2-way, playmaking power forward.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
They don't play similar styles.

Dach is a Getzlaf, Scheifele type. Jack Hughes is a Gaudreau, Marner type.

One's an undersized, speedy playmaker. The other is a 2-way, playmaking power forward.
Well, offensively they're both going to rack up a bunch of apples. It's about who scores more goals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad