Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Pretty big props for Kalynuk: "Legit NHL Player." But nary a mention of Carlsson. Oh, well. Doesn't matter. Just need to take these lists with a large grain of salt.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Besides his off/no report of Kurashev, I also didn't like him not giving Barratt a bad score for physicality.

EB Games (I'm still going with this nickname) was the guy who got in a fight, went to the box and chirped the other guy the entire two minutes, got out of the box, laid a big hit on the guy he had fought with, and then scored a goal. All in one shift.

The guy is about as physical as they come.

Last edited:
Reactions: clydesdale line

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Pretty big props for Kalynuk: "Legit NHL Player." But nary a mention of Carlsson. Oh, well. Doesn't matter. Just need to take these lists with a large grain of salt.

Didn't even realize the exclusion of Carlsson lol.. Embarassing a little bit since he even played in the playoffs.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I know you love your opinions and take them as gospel, but you’re pretty off base if you think Beaudin is a good skater.
Is your definition of "good skater" just Connor McDavid?

In what world is Beaudin not a good skater?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The scouting reports always talked about Beaudin not having a strong start or burst in his skating. And what I've seen of him up and down is that is accurate, other than that he's fine. I'd say the same about Carlssons skating

Reactions: HawksDub89

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Okay so are you claiming he's average or bad?

I would (and did) say average.

I’d love to be wrong and have him become a good top 4 puck moving D.

This season in Rockford will be big for him. (Assuming they even have a season)

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
The scouting reports always talked about Beaudin not having a strong start or burst in his skating. And what I've seen of him up and down is that is accurate, other than that he's fine. I'd say the same about Carlssons skating

Well said.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Just read Pronman's article. Completely missed the boat on Kurashev, Suter, and Cat's physicality. But Teply cracks his top ten!

Beaudin's fall is pretty concerning.

pronman :laugh: i remember back in the day when he would steal other people's scouting reports and make them his own.

how do you see the current top 10 prospects? wondering if you all think pius suter is legit. saw him a few times and i was surprised he wasn't drafted. stan constantly kills it with these euro finds.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
pronman :laugh: i remember back in the day when he would steal other people's scouting reports and make them his own.

how do you see the current top 10 prospects? wondering if you all think pius suter is legit. saw him a few times and i was surprised he wasn't drafted. stan constantly kills it with these euro finds.

Haha I forgot he use to do that.

Suter should be legit. Our Europe scouting team has been pretty consistent.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs

Suter: yep, 100% legit. Does that mean he'll be as good as Kubalik? Very, very doubtful. But he should in the lineup (3rd line, probably) and he should do well.

Pronman's list isn't bad, save for the glaring omissions (Suter & Kurashev).

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Hawks prospect Parker foo has left union college to sign a 2 year deal in the khl with Kunlon red stars.
Hawks still have to August 15,2021 to sign him. But he wasn’t trending well in college.
So good luck to the foo man.
His brother plays for that team so that's why.

Hawks won't sign him.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Rockford IceHogs sign former hawks great D Cody Franson to a one year Ahl deal.
Probable captain for the hogs.
Played in the khl the last few years.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Sweet, now gotta sign back Chris Didemico and Adam Clendening.

They were lighting it up that year JC was praised. There were some young guys stepping up and Delia getting good, but mostly that team jumped up to sucxess because of those 3 vets on the PP

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Do we know if Altybarmakyan is being loaned back to Russia until the AHL season starts?

His KHL rights belong to SKA St. Petersburg which means he'd be playing with Marat Khusnutdinov...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad