Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v10.0: Blue Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
since i was the one of the biggest supporter of moving this talented prospect to a forward position, i will jump in and explain my reasoning. he is ultra talented and i can see him as a outstanding playmaker or person who can create offensive plays. i think he is more than, as you said it, a player who jumping in to join the rush. move him to a forward position and give him the puck.....

now whether anyone else agrees with moving him to a forward position, i do not know, but i can see many great things when he has puck .
He can still do great things from the blue line though, right? I mean I see where you're coming from and I understand the impulse, but having that kind of offensive prowess on the back end is a valuable asset.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
He can still do great things from the blue line though, right? I mean I see where you're coming from and I understand the impulse, but having that kind of offensive prowess on the back end is a valuable asset.
my opinion will probably never happen so it was an idea.

thanks

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Last night I only got back to watch the Hawks game when it was 2-1 for us vs. The Peg in the second period.. I missed the first period and part of the 2nd because I was at the Ottawa67s (OHL) hone game ...first time I had been out to watch the 67s in maybe 10 years or more ....

They won over Flint 3-0,despite missing 4 of their top six forwards (their top 2 Centre's and 2 of their top 4 wingers ...They still had their top line 2 wingers ,LW Tye Felhaber (undated 20 yr old) who is 4th in points on the OHL and who leads not only the OHL but all of the 3 major Canadian Jr. Leagues if GOAL SCORING with 36 in33GP .... (he has 18 assists) ...and his RW Austen Keating (also undraftedx...a 19 yr old) ...
Anyway despite the unavailability of 4 top forwards they still had enough to beat Flint ...which though a bottom team in the OHL ,was not facing the real 67s team if they had been able to ice their full top 2 lines ...

I watched Felhaber get his 36th goal of the season on a break-away...This guy is a very good skater and has clearly blossomed as a goal scorer...he is listed at 6'0 and 190 ...his sped allows him to elude checkers and defensively to close off puck carriers get the puck and turn back the other way in attack ...

I honestly think he would bee the fastest player if he were on the Hawks compared to what we have now .....not as fast as Fortin but much better in balance agility and strength to fend off checkers than Fortin and a much better shot and finisher. .

We should be trying to sign him....if we have room within the 50 contracts max rule...

Last edited:

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Norell, loaned to the SHL this season, just signed there for 2 more years. So, guessing he's done with the Hawks org, no loss.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Alty has raw skill a lot. Eventually he will be good KHL'er, hopefully NHL'er too. For example Kayumov, the latter is a lot stronger in his skates.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Delete - i found the right thread.,

Last edited:

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
Kempny currently has an assist tonight in Washington's game at St. Louis. He has 13 points (4G and 9A) in 36 games so far this season, including tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad