Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v10.0: Blue Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hey now, I'm a militaristic dictator, not a Yakuza boss.

I handle my problems in a completely bloodless fashion. All smotherings, like Carter.

#simpsons

Also, I'm an archer, not a swordsman. Deal with it.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Mitchell and Beaudin going to Team Canada’s U20 summer camp, as Jake Wise, Evan Barratt and Joshua Ess are going to Team USA’s summer camp.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
We have not heard a peep yet about undated invitees to the Blackhawks prospects Camp ...Last year the Hawks changed philosophy ....electing to invite less of such types to concentrate more on thisexakready in the system..Do not know if the same thi
this camp or if they go back to inviting a larger pool of invitees not drafted or signed in addition to those already in our pipeline ...but in the past it would leak out via tweets by the invitees themselves or by their junior leagues of which camps of NHL teams they would be attending ....such that we knew BEFORE the Hawks put out a Prospects Camp Roster at least some of these non-pipeline invitees. .however. ..so far I have not seen any names leaked out of any of these invitee's not already drafted or signed but who would come to try to impress enough to earn a contract or simply for their own development (some would go back to juniors or college...some younger not yet draft eligible etc...)..But while many other NHL teams have already held their summer development camps and some holding them in the days ahead before we hold ours, there were lists of names leaked out as attending from other sources before the NHL team hosting the camp released an official roster of attendees at their camp ...In the case of the Hawks Prospects Camp no such leaked but names have yet to my knowledge appeared. ..If anyone has found a some invitee names attendingnour camp who are free agent un- drafted invitees ,please post the names because usually Hawks do not release the Prospects Camp roster till about a week or less before it starts...but it is fun to know who else besides our own drafted or signed guys will be on display at the camp.

Reactions: ray c

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
It bothers me because guys like Kampf , Vinny , Haydena nd Sikura are still question marks going forward on what they can become and if they will reach expectations

It would be nice to have more options waiting in wings especially more talented offensively options

Also our C depth is a very concerning thing

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
It bothers me because guys like Kampf , Vinny , Haydena nd Sikura are still question marks going forward on what they can become and if they will reach expectations

It would be nice to have more options waiting in wings especially more talented offensively options

Also our C depth is a very concerning thing

Kämpf, Hayden and Vinny are at the very least NHL players and Sikura has top six upside.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Nalimov was still under contract when they signed that goalie. No reason not to think that he wouldn't be returning to the KHL for one more year. He obviously wasn't a big priority for them. Maybe Nalimov should have told the Hawks he was interested in coming over and interested in the AHL a lot sooner. For now, he can rot in the KHL until the Hawks want him.

Reactions: Paul Allen and migi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad