GDT: All-Purpose Preseason Game Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
You can see Subban's glove near his own body when he makes contact. What he delivered was a forearm shove or forearm shiver. Looks clean to me.
That's what I'm leaning towards. I dont know if that's illegal or not :laugh:. Looks beastly when done though

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I've been so hockey-starved with the long off season and the lack of TV coverage for Coyotes preseason games that I'm watching an NHL preseason game in Switzerland on a Monday morning.

Maybe I should get an additional hobby.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I've been so hockey-starved with the long off season and the lack of TV coverage for Coyotes preseason games that I'm watching an NHL preseason game in Switzerland on a Monday morning.

Maybe I should get an additional hobby.
e71236772b3ccc204dad193ec3ea8ccf

We're all hockey starved lol.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Good point.

I did get into gardening this summer, but I'm not very good at it. My basil plant is the only thing that has thrived. I've also gotten 4 tomatoes, one tiny strawberry, and two cantaloupes :laugh:
You're lucky, we had a week or so of wacky weather with snow earlier than anticipated, my habanero plant died real quick.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Somewhere around there. lol Should have taken them out a bit earlier but the weather has been a bit wacky since july.

It's been weird here too. We're thankfully expecting a heavy snow season this winter though. Last winter was so dry that the national forest I live in was closed to the public for several weeks this summer due to the extreme fire danger. Last winter we only got three snow storms and the snow was gone inside of a week all three times.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
It's been weird here too. We're thankfully expecting a heavy snow season this winter though. Last winter was so dry that the national forest I live in was closed to the public for several weeks this summer due to the extreme fire danger. Last winter we only got three snow storms and the snow was gone inside of a week all three times.
Snow in Arizona? :eek:
Not what one would expect, but that is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad