GDT: All-Purpose Preseason Game Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yamamoto with back to back lights out pre-seasons. The guy's game looks perfectly suited for the NHL despite being 5'7".

Does he have a spot locked up?

I also like when little guys succeed but I also recognize that in the pre-season half the guys playing don't give a shit. Hopefully he can have the same, or slightly less, impact when the games count.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
NHL website/app has reached a new level of stupid. The period times are now counting up for some stupid reason. Way to confuse people.

Reactions: sabremike

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Does he have a spot locked up?

I also like when little guys succeed but I also recognize that in the pre-season half the guys playing don't give a ****. Hopefully he can have the same, or slightly less, impact when the games count.
I'd say Yamo has made the team. He's most likely locked up the 2RW spot beside Drai.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
They're terrible regardless. Don't get so offended with the truth. Also don't get brainwashed by their bias (they were worse than Jack Edwards bias, to give you scale).

I'm not offended or braiwashed(nice attempt at a jab) and I know that there is bias, I just find it hilarious how you complain about bias on a Team radio broadcast, especially during the preseason.

Robert Kentwood

Sep 11, 2018
Nice, keep baiting

L
You've got terrible announcers, the fact that you're defending shows how little you know. They aren't just biased, they're just terrible at seeing what's going on in the game. They've clearly warped your perception of the game.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Caps announcers more concerned about the impact of Wilson's suspension on the team than Sundquist with a cut and a concussion.

Homers

Herregud

Feb 7, 2010
Washington, DC
Caps announcers more concerned about the impact of Wilson's suspension on the team than Sundquist with a cut and a concussion.

Homers
You want a team's announcers to rake one of that very same team's player over the coals on-air? Some people want to keep their jobs.

You're acting as if they're defending the hit. Settle down.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Sharks vs Knights ought to be decent.
The two teams that should battle for the top 2 spots in the Pacific.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
From what I can tell, it looks worse then it is. If he "pushed" him, then I'm not sure if its wrong. If it was a punch, well that's a different story

You can see Subban's glove near his own body when he makes contact. What he delivered was a forearm shove or forearm shiver. Looks clean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad