Jul 3, 2009
1rQDr6P.png

He totally does look like him.
kelsey-grammer-gi.jpg

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I know right? Nobody appreciates the art of posting.

All kidding aside...

The doc was great. I really liked how it talked about how a long-term story doesn't have be completely on the nose (the nature of Kenny and Kota's relationship) but just the fact they have a relationship and how it played into the long-term story of Kenny even through his days in Bullet Club. And how it made people feel. Wrestling can just be good matches and that's enough but sometimes a well told story is what you need and the matches are almost secondary.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I never trust a table on gymnasium floors like that lol. If he landed directly on it, it probably would have slid out from underneath them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Rhea Ripley flossing is something I didn't know that I wanted to see but :laugh:

Also looking forward to Reina Gonzalez retiring Nia Jax. She's two cm taller than Nia and much fitter. Just needs to say that growing up she idolized Eddie and Rey and boom.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

Rhea Ripley flossing is something I didn't know that I wanted to see but :laugh:

Also looking forward to Reina Gonzalez retiring Nia Jax. She's two cm taller than Nia and much fitter. Just needs to say that growing up she idolized Eddie and Rey and boom.

Rhea Ripley seems like a really fun person. Shayna on the other hand seems as boring in real life as she is on screen.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Rhea Ripley seems like a really fun person. Shayna on the other hand seems as boring in real life as she is on screen.

That's the conundrum with many of the performers. Their real life personalities/personas can be much more interesting than their on-screen heel characters. That's why I'm in favor of ditching the face-heel concept, showcase the person, let the fans know them and then decide who they want to cheer more.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
That's the conundrum with many of the performers. Their real life personalities/personas can be much more interesting than their on-screen heel characters. That's why I'm in favor of ditching the face-heel concept, showcase the person, let the fans know them and then decide who they want to cheer more.
That's a really interesting idea.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Surprised they never had her come out with New Day early on, as brass accompaniment. Guess that would've taken away from her lustre a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad