Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Shamrock vs Severn hapenned in Australia this weekend.

shamrock vs dean.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
CMLL press conferences on for 86th anniversary.
main event in the cage;

✔ Último Guerrero
✔ Ciber The Main Main
✔ Gilbert el Boricua
✔ Big Daddy
✔ Negro Casas
✔ Volador Jr.
✔ Bárbaro Cavernario

last two men in the cage put their hair (no one with mask lol) in the line. i hate this matches.
more to come;

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They just haven't changed their mentality for injuries.
Like... I understand NJPW is loved because of their style and strong style and all that stuff. It’s awesome. But the dude literally just went into power off mode. They should have called the match there, either sending BC out for an audible finish or just calling the match for KENTA’s sake. You’d think they would have learned after Shibata almost died on them, and KENTA’s was off a mislanding on his own German.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Like... I understand NJPW is loved because of their style and strong style and all that stuff. It’s awesome. But the dude literally just went into power off mode. They should have called the match there, either sending BC out for an audible finish or just calling the match for KENTA’s sake. You’d think they would have learned after Shibata almost died on them, and KENTA’s was off a mislanding on his own German.

They're gonna put Shibata back in the ring, they clearly haven't learned anything. Their best chance is the other guy realizing that he's out and trying to do something about it, which probably only happens if he's fighting Moxley or another North American.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, I’m gonna mark the hell out for Shibata’s return, but I also feel bad and know it’s wrong. I don’t like it in the grand scheme of things. I get he’ll be working KENTA and they’re close friends and he’s going to take care of him, but Shibata is also a mad man and I don’t like it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
cage match - hair match.
Ciber The Main Man vs. Último Guerrero vs. Bárbaro Cavernario vs. Negro Casas vs. Big Daddy vs. Volador Jr. vs. Gilbert El Boricua.

Trios nacional championship
Sansón, Cuatrero y Forastero (C) vs. Valiente, Mistico y Caristico (R).

Máscara vs. Máscara one fall

Microman vs. Chamuel

6-men tag

Mephisto, Ángel de Oro y Niebla Roja vs. Gran Guerrero, Euforia y Dragon Lee

CMLL Women World Championship

Marcela (C) or Japanesse Wrestler* (C) vs. Dalys (Universal champion)

* Marcela has to defend the title in Japan first vs a local wrestler. so whoever wins goes to defend vs Dalys.

6-men tag
Dulce Gardenia, Diamante Azul y Titán vs H. del Villano III, Hechicero y Rey Bucanero.

6-men tag

Stigma, Audaz y Rey Cometa vs. Misterioso Jr. Tiger y Virus.

oh wow. the crowd isnt happy.
they really need to stop putting all their talent in one match.
and this year it really doesnt feel special.

i feel CMLL is falling behind AAA. and well everyone knows AAA "is a joke"
(they've been doing much better. kinda has alot to do with Vampiro being sick. so he cant no longer be an asshole to the talent or controlling the booking)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like every CMLL show is people putting up their masks and hair. How does anyone still have either?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I feel like every CMLL show is people putting up their masks and hair. How does anyone still have either?

alot of them just literally change gimmicks. (you lose the mask. reveal your name. buy a new gear and mask, create a new character and you do the same again lol)
and it doesnt help they have 20 sons each of them that all wanna wrestle too with daddy's gimmick.

edit: they should call NJPW or ROH. anyone with a partnership to borrow some talent. its a really bad card lol.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Cain Velasquez 2nd match will be at MSG! rookie of the year :sarcasm:

Cain Velásquez, Psycho Clown y Brian Cage vs Texano Jr. Rey Escorpion y Taurus.

edit - card so far:
Blue demon jr. vs Dr. Wagner jr
Lucha Bros. vs LAX
Cain Velásquez, Psycho Clown y Brian Cage vs Texano Jr. Rey Escorpion y Taurus.
Taya vs Tessa Blanchard for AAA Reina de Reinas championship.

(there will be 7 matches)
show will be on PPV and Fite. apparently not free on Twitch yet. (TripleMania was)

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
OWE UK is already in trouble. everyone (on top) is quitting before they begin.
UK guys are blaming the director of China. (mis-conduct)

the shows have been delayed, but not canceled. so far.

oweuk.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Anthem Sports & Entertainment, did it! they had purchased the controlling interest of HDNet, including AXS TV.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Session Moth Martina has officially signed with Ring Of Honor. This news was first reported by Mike Johnson and has been confirmed by our sources. Martina turned down offers from WWE to sign with ROH who are allowing her to continue working in Stardom.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Must be good money because I can't imagine why a woman would sign with ROH. They've shown very little initiative to take women's wrestling seriously.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The apparent plan seems to be

Okada vs. Ibushi on 1/4 for the title

And then on the 1/5 show, the IC champ and IWGP champ would fight to determine a winner take all.

That’s cool and all but another way for Gedo to make Naito fans sad :(

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I watched AAA at MSG last night or at least the last 30 minutes or so it. It was pretty good, the end with Impact Vs. AAA was absurd but it was pretty good. I think I am so jaded from WWE that I'm enjoying Lucha more these days.

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad