All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
My theory: The reason they haven't fired him is that in WWE terms they have flown under the radar for the most part in this whole thing and they think if they fired Dream it would get picked up by mainstream outlets.

That seems quite possible. It seems strange to fire him now when nothing new has come out for a few weeks and he's still denying it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s gotta be something else going on that no one knows about

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
I like Tessa' work, but she's got baggage right now. Let her go to NWA or ROH and rehab her image. Besides, WWE has women like Bianca Belair and Shayna Baszler that they aren't using.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
WWE reportedly buys Evolve Wrestling from its parent company. Indications are that the sale didn't include the talent, which will have to be signed separately.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE reportedly buys Evolve Wrestling from its parent company. Indications are that the sale didn't include the talent, which will have to be signed separately.
They have a lot of people in the PC who don’t get enough air time, so I don’t think they need to keep talent that was signed to them. But unlike from when before Triple H was in these roles, they understand there’s value in these independent promotions. I think they bought this to run it, which would obstensibly make it not an indy, but now Triple H will have a new playground that Vince can stay away from.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Shayna Bazler is MIA. People wear she is still with WWE but missing person reports have been filed by fans everywhere. :sarcasm:

Reactions: KIRK

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This has nothing to do with wrestling news, but I feel the need to post it here.

... I just randomly recalled that WWE once thought it was a good idea to do a series of videos on a depressed referee violently trying to commit suicide and portray it as comedy. This, by the way, began a month after Eddie Guerrero's death.

So, if you ever question, "How can WWE be so stupid", remember this...

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It doesn't matter who is doing what. They have refused to invest in looooooooong term stories for too long. To turn that tide, it isn't 1 month. They need like 1-2 years of solid long-term booking ending in great stories. They refuse to do it. Everything is about a quick hit in ratings.

And every single 1 step up in a slight up tick is met with 5 steps back because they refuse to tell stories. You know what keeps people coming back? GOOD STORIES. Tell me a great story.

Reactions: Kaner9

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
This has nothing to do with wrestling news, but I feel the need to post it here.

... I just randomly recalled that WWE once thought it was a good idea to do a series of videos on a depressed referee violently trying to commit suicide and portray it as comedy. This, by the way, began a month after Eddie Guerrero's death.

So, if you ever question, "How can WWE be so stupid", remember this...

I didn't know this was a running joke for (checks playlist) 16 segments.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RefTimWhite/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Good Brothers signed with TNA with the ability to work NJPW.

They also did a podcast detailing everything that went on from when the signed their extension with WWE up until their release. Apparently they're not too fond of Heyman and Styles HATES Heyman now for screwing them. Also were very close to going to AEW and when they didn't kinda got some heat over there with the Bucks and others which led to AEW basically not being an option this time around.

Reactions: DaBadGuy316

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Good Brothers signed with TNA with the ability to work NJPW.

They also did a podcast detailing everything that went on from when the signed their extension with WWE up until their release. Apparently they're not too fond of Heyman and Styles HATES Heyman now for screwing them. Also were very close to going to AEW and when they didn't kinda got some heat over there with the Bucks and others which led to AEW basically not being an option this time around.

That looks stupid on AEW's part. I was pretty surprised that those guys ended up on Impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad