All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
“Being forced not to kill old people by wearing a piece of fabric is a violation of my civil rights”

- A selfish 4 year old with a dump in his diaper

It is probably pretty hard to enforce tho

Reactions: ColePens

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
“Being forced not to kill old people by wearing a piece of fabric is a violation of my civil rights”

- A selfish 4 year old with a dump in his diaper

It is probably pretty hard to enforce tho

It's almost like there aren't a hundred other illnesses that discriminate against older folks that we couldn't give two shits about.

The old folks deaths would be a lot lower if the leaders in certain states hadn't decided that the best place to put people recovering from an illness that kills old people is in a facility with a bunch of old people.

Seems like Scurll is now in the thick of it

Talk about a weird ass story... Girl accuses him of raping her when she was 16, so he admits to a bunch of creepy shit (Like a guy in his late 20s f***ing a 16 year old) but says it was consensual.

Not sure he comes out looking too rosy on that one even if he claims everything was legal. This isn't really about legality, it's about public perception.

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
I think I've listened to Cornette address the issues six times and laugh my ass. Plus I think Bolin being connected to everything kills the credibility. Bolin got cut off from the Corny gravy train a few years ago and got hot.

Also holy crap on the Keith Lee thing.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I think I've listened to Cornette address the issues six times and laugh my ass. Plus I think Bolin being connected to everything kills the credibility. Bolin got cut off from the Corny gravy train a few years ago and got hot.

Also holy crap on the Keith Lee thing.

When I realized that the guy was talking about 2017 and not when Cornette actually ran OVW I had to laugh. I think that the law office of Stephen P. New is going to squash that guy.

Reactions: IceColdOx

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It's almost like there aren't a hundred other illnesses that discriminate against older folks that we couldn't give two shits about.

The old folks deaths would be a lot lower if the leaders in certain states hadn't decided that the best place to put people recovering from an illness that kills old people is in a facility with a bunch of old people.

Talk about a weird ass story... Girl accuses him of raping her when she was 16, so he admits to a bunch of creepy shit (Like a guy in his late 20s f***ing a 16 year old) but says it was consensual.

Not sure he comes out looking too rosy on that one even if he claims everything was legal. This isn't really about legality, it's about public perception.

It’s almost like they don’t kill at nearly the rate this does. But I’m not gonna derail the thread condemning people’s selfishness unless we are talking about these predators

as far as Scurll goes he claims stuff was “legal” but if he was furnishing her with alcohol it absolutely becomes very illegal. Def a bizarre admission. Very creepy. ROH probably regretting that extension right about now

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It’s almost like they don’t kill at nearly the rate this does. But I’m not gonna derail the thread condemning people’s selfishness unless we are talking about these predators

as far as Scurll goes he claims stuff was “legal” but if he was furnishing her with alcohol it absolutely becomes very illegal. Def a bizarre admission. Very creepy. ROH probably regretting that extension right about now

The girl is in England as far as I know, and a 16 year old (even a 5 year old) can drink alcohol in a private location. He's claiming that the girl was not drunk. Doesn't seem like he's claiming anything illegal. He's openly admitting to being creepy though and trying to deny what she's claiming while still pandering to social media, which is a tight balancing act.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Also of note, Jon Moxley and QT Marshall are off AEW tonight due to precautionary concerns about having secondhand contact with someone(s) who have been infected. They are being tested but did not go to the Daily’s Center.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The girl is in England as far as I know, and a 16 year old (even a 5 year old) can drink alcohol in a private location. He's claiming that the girl was not drunk. Doesn't seem like he's claiming anything illegal. He's openly admitting to being creepy though and trying to deny what she's claiming while still pandering to social media, which is a tight balancing act.

that is quite the tightrope, that is for sure

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’re having to re-write Smackdown. Tapings still scheduled for Friday and Saturday to cover 2 weeks of Raw and Smackdown, which includes this Friday’s show.

a source told PWI that they believe it’s around 2 dozen cases.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was literally going to half-jokingly comment that Renee must be one of the WWE people with Moxley being taken off precautionarily...

Now I feel like a dick...

this wasn’t made known anywhere but once it was made known that Moxley stayed home, you could plausibly connect the dots.

Her test was at home over the weekend as she got sick and got her test back late on Tuesday. She also tested negative AFTER being exposed.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Tessa Blanchard fired from Impact and stripped of the world title
Whomever thought putting that title on her was a good idea should also be fired

tbh why Impact even exists at this point is a mystery.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There is so much insane news in wrestling that there is almost a numbness to it all. There is so much going on. So much bad. Sheesh.

Reactions: KIRK

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Rumors that Velveteen Dream may be released.

Should be put into context in regards to rumours of indecent behavior with underage boys. A lot of this is coming as a result of the #SpeakingOut movement.

Travis Banks and El Ligero have been released already been released as was Gallagher.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Given Velveteen Dream's relative prominence and how promising he is I would think that his release would only come if more stuff came out. What is out doesn't look good but it also isn't fully damning.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Given Velveteen Dream's relative prominence and how promising he is I would think that his release would only come if more stuff came out. What is out doesn't look good but it also isn't fully damning.
"In April he was forced to deny that he had sent inappropriate images to an underaged boy on Instagram."
"Victims came forward to allege that he sent a sexually explicit photograph to an underage girl and claimed he was grooming young boys."
Yeah, not fully damning at all.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
"In April he was forced to deny that he had sent inappropriate images to an underaged boy on Instagram."
"Victims came forward to allege that he sent a sexually explicit photograph to an underage girl and claimed he was grooming young boys."
Yeah, not fully damning at all.

So it's been proven or confirmed in some evidence that you are not providing?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
My theory: The reason they haven't fired him is that in WWE terms they have flown under the radar for the most part in this whole thing and they think if they fired Dream it would get picked up by mainstream outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad