OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Gamblers had to hate Lovie, guy kicked two 50+ yard FG’s that game which they missed both. He kicked a 52 yarder down 42-28 in the fourth quarter with 10 minutes left.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bazant is a really good agent, so this doesn't surprise me. He had a huge hand in killing the old Big East.

It’s crazy. I think after last week they’re officially the worst team in the P5. They have one win & I doubt they’ll be favorited in any other game the rest of the year.

They had 4 wins last year & I don’t there’s enough games left on the schedule that are close to a toss up for them to even reach that let alone surpass it.

I think Bill Connelly had them as a potential 5-6 win team in his preseason S&P projections. I know their defense graded out well all things considered in them.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It’s crazy. I think after last week they’re officially the worst team in the P5. They have one win & I doubt they’ll be favorited in any other game the rest of the year.

They had 4 wins last year & I don’t there’s enough games left on the schedule that are close to a toss up for them to even reach that let alone surpass it.

I think Bill Connelly had them as a potential 5-6 win team in his preseason S&P projections. I know their defense graded out well all things considered in them.

Yeah, I don't care that they beat a terrible Sun Belt team at home. They have 120 total yards of offense with 2m left in the 3rd against a Buffalo defense that's been hold on and pray for multiple years and the defense has actually fared worse.

And it's not turnovers, they're just getting their asses kicked. They're putrid.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I can see why the Gig Ten would want to have Rutgers in the conference in order to get NYC television exposure. The real question should be why Rutgers, knowing that they'd never be able to compete in the conference would want to join and be pawned in every game. The should just drop out. Its embarrassing.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

WR1? He's really, really good.

What the actual hell is that throw? You can write up the "Can play in cold weather" draft takes right now.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The cold weather takes are always the strangest. The regular season wraps up around the middle of November. Even up north in the Big Ten you get like maybe two games where it’s pretty cold. The championship game is played in a dome & the bowl games are either dome or somewhere south or out west with nice/fair weather.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I can see why the Gig Ten would want to have Rutgers in the conference in order to get NYC television exposure. The real question should be why Rutgers, knowing that they'd never be able to compete in the conference would want to join and be pawned in every game. The should just drop out. Its embarrassing.

They’re getting way more money than they would have if they stuck in the G5. It’s still an easy decision for them regardless if they’ve been a dumpster fire on the field. I mean they lost to Buffalo today & lost to Eastern Michigan last year so moving down wouldn’t dramatically improve the W/L column.

They got a decent sized fan base all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino