OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
0400C61D-F02E-4AC6-834C-357056043C42.jpeg

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I could have sworn that in the NFL, the pylon is considered part of the endzone, so if a player hits it, he's in.

Get ready for some nonsensical crap. The pylon is simultaneously out of bounds and in the end zone.

You can be over the pylon and score. You can be out of bounds in the air with the ball over the pylon and score. You cannot actually touch the pylon with your body and continue play. Wherever the ball is at that moment is the spot.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
That might be the worst VT game I've ever watched, and I've watched some bad ones. Apparently the one consistent thing across coaches is that when these guys are determined to lose a game they will ****ing lose it.

Worst pass coverage since the Syracuse game, and this is worse because Syracuse was way better than ODU. If the defense doesn't savage the next team they play they all need to be tied to rocks and thrown into the New River.

ODU's coach has been doing the QB hotswap thing for a while, if he doesn't stick with LaRussa from here on out he should be poked in the eye with a hot stick.
I didn't actually notice any pass coverage during the game. I honestly was so frustrated watching this game that I decided to go prune the trees in my back yard instead. The commentary was also worse than a high school communications project.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I didn't actually notice any pass coverage during the game. I honestly was so frustrated watching this game that I decided to go prune the trees in my back yard instead. The commentary was also worse than a high school communications project.

It's really fortunate you didn't notice. There were plays where guys barely moved. It was horrific.

Reactions: HokieDude17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad