OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
How the **** do people on the West Coast fit these games in? Saturday 9 AM football is impossible to fit into a schedule.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
This Utah team is going to make me rip my hair out. Guy walking in for a TD and just fumbles the ball out of bounds untouched. 1st and goal. No points.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
How bad is the Big Whatever?
Actually it looks like the NFL is having a huge impact on the college game. With so many players leaving early for the pros, teams are playing underclassmen that aren't ready for D1 football. Some of these games look more like H.S. all star games than college ones.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I think Kelly will be fine in the long run. He’s got a young roster & Mora wasn’t a spread guy so the roster isn’t exactly fit for what Kelly likes to do. A true freshman QB is often tough too.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bosa is ruled out next week against Tulane. I’d imagine they won’t say anything about the following week for Penn State all the way up to game time. But rumors is it’s a sports hernia & he’s going to miss some time going forward.

Reactions: Cody Webster

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bosa is ruled out next week against Tulane. I’d imagine they won’t say anything about the following week for Penn State all the way up to game time. But rumors is it’s a sports hernia & he’s going to miss some time going forward.

He’s out for the Penn State game. He had surgery today. Sounds like the best case scenario through rumblings is he’s back in four weeks but who knows he has the NFL next year to worry about too.

Reactions: Cody Webster

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
Ironic considering I read an article recently about how apparently his stretching regimen was supposed to make him practically immune to injuries.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Tired Hands and Penn State football

Solid Friday night.

Now Penn State just needs to stop sucking

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I hate that guys like Daniels and Bentley get credit for reclassifying. Congrats for joining your age group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad