Speculation: All Purpose John Tavares Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
f*** it, might as well keep up the same level of hatred for the Leafs as I've had for the past two years.

This forum will become unbearable though with this signing. Everything. EVERY discussion will be about how good the f***ing Leafs are.

You bring up the backup goaltending situation in Anaheim, some motherf***er will talk about the Maple Leafs.

You bring up the Islanders dynasty of the 80s, some motherf***er will talk about the current Maple Leafs dynasty.

You bring up your own team's good depth at left wing, some motherf***er will talk about how LW depth doesn't matter for the Leafs because they have Tavares.

f*** it, enjoy yourself Leafs. Hope you don't want to run him out like you did Kessel.

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
Seems like he was always going to the Leafs. He just ****ed along those other teams for no reason. W.E moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I think more realistically Toronto tried to do the 1/15 + 8/9 and Tavares rejected it. I think the Sharks are offering 7 X 12, and Tavares is using that to try to get more money from Toronto.

I think he ends up going to Toronto on like a 7 X 11 deal and everyone will wonder "why didn't my team match that!" when in reality I think the Sharks already have. They're ready to unload a truck for Tavares, and the fact he hasn't signed yet means he's using that to get more money from Toronto IMO.

That being said, if the above scenario is true, I hope the Sharks just screw the Leafs and offer Tavares a max deal max term contract.

f***ing called it.

Reactions: Phu

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
**** it, might as well keep up the same level of hatred for the Leafs as I've had for the past two years.

This forum will become unbearable though with this signing. Everything. EVERY discussion will be about how good the ****ing Leafs are.

You bring up the backup goaltending situation in Anaheim, some mother****er will talk about the Maple Leafs.

You bring up the Islanders dynasty of the 80s, some mother****er will talk about the current Maple Leafs dynasty.

You bring up your own team's good depth at left wing, some mother****er will talk about how LW depth doesn't matter for the Leafs because they have Tavares.

**** it, enjoy yourself Leafs. Hope you don't want to run him out like you did Kessel.

They will. Especially if he gets off to a slow start(which will happen. Happens to all UFAs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad