Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2018-19 PGA Tour schedule (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Never knew what it was for, didn't think an injury but hes the only one it seems like I see it on, I figured it had something to do with helping his game.

He’s taken long time off from swinging here and there in his career due to injuries. The hardened skin probably disappeared and he keeps ripping it open. I’m just assuming this, btw haha.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I'm gonna huck my computer through the window at the office due to this stream. Golf channel, get your shit together

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Kevin Na looking for a 62 today. Xander just cruising. Jordan playing like garbage. Going to need to do some work if he wants to make it to East Lake

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Tiger from a divot in the fairway on 16 to 32 feet for eagle. Just misses it. Tap in birdie, 10 under

I'm pretty sure Jordan was like "oh my God, oh my God" when Tiger hit it out of the divot. The broadcast crew didn't mention anything though

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Rory shoots -1, Tiger shoots E. Tournament went from 100 to 0 real quick.
Tiger has done well on moving days this year, hopefully it'll continue.

Sucks they moved up the times today. Hasn't rained once today and the sun has been out a majority of the day

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rory shoots -1, Tiger shoots E. Tournament went from 100 to 0 real quick.

He told a story yesterday after his round how combining his Pro-Am, and the first round he was -17 for a 23 hole stretch. When Rory is playing really well, the tournament is usually over and he goes away and hides. Thats not been the case the last few years though.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Went to the BMW today... I know it's said a lot for most tourneys, but holy crap the elevation changes on almost every hole are ridiculous, moreso than the cameras can really show. Also, every shot off their clubs sounded so much more pure than my own. So jealous... did see I got on TV for Phil's 2nd shot on 6, which was kinda cool. Hope Tiger can get back in it for Sunday.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Went to the BMW today... I know it's said a lot for most tourneys, but holy crap the elevation changes on almost every hole are ridiculous, moreso than the cameras can really show. Also, every shot off their clubs sounded so much more pure than my own. So jealous... did see I got on TV for Phil's 2nd shot on 6, which was kinda cool. Hope Tiger can get back in it for Sunday.

Yeah, TV really doesn't do the difficulty of these courses justice. Even if you go to a lower tier pro event it's amazing how good the players are.

Happy to see my boy Noren doing good work again. He needs a top-5 finish.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

Any suggestions on where to try and post up or did you just do a lot of roaming? Supposed to be going tomorrow. Hopefully the weather holds out. A ton of rain overnight has pushed everything back today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad