All Purpose Coronavirus thread - NHL suspends season (March 12, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
My fellow restaurant employees are soon to feel the wrath. I feel absolutely terrible for my coworkers, and everyone across the nation who are losing wages, jobs, etc. People won't be dining out, due to a general fear but also due to tightening their wallets.

I'll feel it too, even being in a managerial position and actually having a formidable hourly but by and large I'm not worried at all about myself (so long as we don't close! lol) I have a feeling I am going to be cutting a lot of shifts in the upcoming months and pissing a lot of people off (I sure hope I don't have to!) We've already been ramping up our Safe Serv protocols and have had several meetings for employees to understand the extent of sanitation (it's so basic, but so many people just lack basic understanding in sanitation). Yes, restaurant employees are gross. Especially their hands, even in fine dining.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What am I missing on the list of questions we need answered eventually, assuming it's not resumed quickly?

• Can you burn a year of an ELC?
  • Player Contracts expire on a set date. Will the PA allow blanket exception?
  • Salary Cap Limit and before that, does the league get monies expected from broadcast partners?

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Are there any overseas leagues that play during US hours I can get into while we wait?

Not to worry, Uncle Gary has some exciting stuff coming our way.

Eps66-The-Good-Old-Table-Hockey-Game-2-1-1024x678.jpg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What am I missing on the list of questions we need answered eventually, assuming it's not resumed quickly?

• Can you burn a year of an ELC?
  • Player Contracts expire on a set date. Will the PA allow blanket exception?
  • Salary Cap Limit and before that, does the league get monies expected from broadcast partners?
  • Did Hagg break the modern day PDO record?
  • Is Hagg actually better than Gostisbhere?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Rudy Gobert is the worst.

F THAT GUY. Send his ass back to france lol

Yup, no telling how many pistons have it, who played in WFC.

If he knew he was sick, he should be arrested spreading his disease around.

I know I'm overreacting, but I don't care.

We'd be playing if he didn't get it.

Now he's a needle dick

Reactions: flyersNducks

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Wow!

Chaos in Allentown, PA. Went to Wegman's, Weis and Giant: No paper towels, toilet paper, bottled water and of course no Purell and Clorox wipes. Called Target and Walmart same deal. Low on bread and milk at these places. Canned goods on the shelves were pretty bare. Plenty of Oreos and Cocoa Pebbles........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad