All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion - Please Send All HC/Starat Campaign Donations To Cap’s Venmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Day 2 of working from home. I started putting together my draft board for October.

Good. We desperately need some hockey talk. I'm just itching for a reason to argue with @Striiker and call him a halfwit numbskull. :sarcasm:

I'm already planning on being outraged when BSH soon releases the Flyers top 25 under 25. We need our own version of this so @Captain Dave Poulin will post again. Campaigning for Bunny, of course.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Think of the reward of fresh eggs if you save him though.
Oh boy...a great supply of on overrated food.

Never watched an episode of Breaking Bad. Or Better Call Saul. Or Mad Men. Or Game of Thrones.

I have however watched every episode of Jersey Shore...which is on again!!

Reactions: Starat327

marcsson68

Jan 23, 2018
The modern world will be different after this. Professional sports included. If the virus goes around for months, the big sports businesses will have taken huge financial hits. Some clubs / sports will be no more or will need a long time for recovery.

Here in Europe bankruptcy of many traditional sports clubs is on the horizon. An act of huge solidarity between players and managements will be necessary to keep salaries and costs low if the virus is here to stay.

I really do like watching sports. Else I wouldn‘t post here. But in the end a crisis like this can have a healing effect upon the bad direction professional sports have taken over the last two decades.
One of it is that professional sport has become too big. Salaries are too high. Prices are too high. It is over-the-top in my opinion.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Good. We desperately need some hockey talk. I'm just itching for a reason to argue with @Striiker and call him a halfwit numbskull. :sarcasm:

I'm already planning on being outraged when BSH soon releases the Flyers top 25 under 25. We need our own version of this so @Captain Dave Poulin will post again. Campaigning for Bunny, of course.

f08295230f9a.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He hired a serial killer while working at Wendy’s. Don’t forget to include that one! I don’t know if that’s as bad as watching every episode of Jersey Shore. But it’s close.

This is a real thing that happened?!

Reactions: Chinatown88

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The modern world will be different after this. Professional sports included. If the virus goes around for months, the big sports businesses will have taken huge financial hits. Some clubs / sports will be no more or will need a long time for recovery.

Here in Europe bankruptcy of many traditional sports clubs is on the horizon. An act of huge solidarity between players and managements will be necessary to keep salaries and costs low if the virus is here to stay.

I really do like watching sports. Else I wouldn‘t post here. But in the end a crisis like this can have a healing effect upon the bad direction professional sports have taken over the last two decades.
One of it is that professional sport has become too big. Salaries are too high. Prices are too high. It is over-the-top in my opinion.
It won't.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Important questions. How have I only now learned about the Chris Elliott appearances on the Letterman show and why does the banana dance make laugh so much. Youtube will never stop to deliver

Last edited:

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
BCS and Breaking bad are both it's the journey not the destination shows.

Excellent writing. I loved BB, and continue to love BCS.

The walking dead, I enjoy watching the ways they come up with people to hurt each other in a dystopian world (sourced mostly from the comics), but yes at this point it's all about making Episodes for $$, story quality is in the crapper. Top notch effects team though, worthy of some awards there IMO.

I'm also pretty dark and have little faith in people...so there is that.

Watched empire of the sun recently, "people will do anything for a potato."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad