All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIV: We're Goin Off The Rail On A Crazy Monorail

Best Fries?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Frusco steaks had the best fries. I don’t know how to explain them, but they were ultra crispy outside and perfect inside.
It’s a shame they all closed up but for reasons I’m not getting into, I understand why they did. No I will not explain further.
Where was that place...sounds familiar??I think I ate their a few times...years ago.

Reactions: Defect

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Ok...while the president incites more violence I guese I will distract with silly crap..

Reposting since we are talkin fries...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Alright, here's my stance on this whole ordeal. If you want to post updates/things that are going on with these protests it's fine but when you go into deeper discussion about the topic at hand that's where i'm drawing the line. This includes Orange Man Bad and Orange Man Good. It doesn't provide any discernible value so let's not go down that road, please. Jojo begs you so that he can get a remodeled bathroom.

It's not allowed by site rules to talk about politics. We've allowed you guys rope this entire time so please don't hang yourselves or maybe do and it'll make my life easier.

Do it for Jojo.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Alright, here's my stance on this whole ordeal. If you want to post updates/things that are going on with these protests it's fine but when you go into deeper discussion about the topic at hand that's where i'm drawing the line. This includes Orange Man Bad and Orange Man Good. It doesn't provide any discernible value.

It's not allowed by site rules to talk about politics. We've allowed you guys rope this entire time so please don't hang yourselves or maybe do and it'll make my life easier.
Can we get your official vote on the poll?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Am I dying? What the hell did I miss? Am I blind?
Alright, here's my stance on this whole ordeal. If you want to post updates/things that are going on with these protests it's fine but when you go into deeper discussion about the topic at hand that's where i'm drawing the line. This includes Orange Man Bad and Orange Man Good. It doesn't provide any discernible value so let's not go down that road, please. Jojo begs you so that he can get a remodeled bathroom.

Do it for Jojo.

TA-DAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad