All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIV: We're Goin Off The Rail On A Crazy Monorail

Best Fries?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My all-time favorite fries don't exist anymore. O'Toole's Pub in Richmond, VA has since changed them and they aren't the same, but their old shoestring fries were the greatest and best and it wasn't close.

O'Toole's also serves a Richmond sandwich which you can't find really anywhere else. It is the perfect sandwich. It is called a Sailor Sandwich. It is sliced knockwurst with pastrami, swiss, and mustard on rye.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Diners > fast food.

So @JojoTheWhale I just drove down to your neck of the woods because the pregnant wife really wanted some pizza. I didn't get out of the car but good luck judging by what I saw with people.

Thanks for the report, it's appreciated. Sadly it's what I expected, so I'm gone. I don't expect to be home again until at least September. Maybe October if school is delayed. Did you get the poor woman her pizza at least?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks for the report, it's appreciated. Sadly it's what I expected, so I'm gone. I don't expect to be home again until at least September. Maybe October if school is delayed. Did you get the poor woman her pizza at least?

Yeah, I didn't have to get out of the car to get pizza, haha.

Minimal masks, minimal distancing although the people walking together up to the boards were likely family members but... yeah.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Frusco steaks had the best fries. I don’t know how to explain them, but they were ultra crispy outside and perfect inside.
It’s a shame they all closed up but for reasons I’m not getting into, I understand why they did. No I will not explain further.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I am changing my vote....not gonna be the bastion for a bad actor no matter how much I like their fries...although it is fat and salt induced so kind of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad