Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I swear, I'm not 5

IMG_20200519_120306.jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Are you saying there is a giant fan creating all of this wind?

:sarcasm:

But seriously, we seem to have non-stop wind here in the Greater Montreal Area, too. And not just "Oh, it's a bit windy" wind but "Let's take shelter in that haunted house overlooking the graveyard" kind of wind.

Ill take a giant fan over a windmill..because those cause cancer

:sarcasm:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Second day, second citation...

Wonder how long the game continues.

Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, New Jersey defies shutdown order, given second citation

Likely until the government is taken to court over it.

I am still not 100% certain about the legality of some of these executive orders that have been put out there by Phil Murphy and likely they'll be enforced until someone pushes back because well let's be honest, that's a lot of time and money to invest. It's very likely that some will stand up in court but I think some won't.

They may lose, they may win, but they'll never GTL again.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Likely until the government is taken to court over it. I am still not 100% certain about the legality of some of these executive orders that have been put out there by Phil Murphy and likely they'll be enforced until someone pushes back.

They may lose, they may win, but they'll never GTL again.

With the owner saying he'll open as long as he isn't behind bars you wonder if anyone is going to take it to that level? Or if Murphy is just going to string this along for a week or so until he'd open the gyms to operate how they already are.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I was hoping to avoid this here but, but is anyone here an electrician (or good friends with one) licensed in NJ, or have a good chimney guy? I'm having a miserable time getting anyone to call me back about estimates for work/clarification of need based on a house inspection report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad