All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XIII: Cute Meat Pics Only

Which is greatest and best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
@Jack Straw How you holding up? I know it's been a rough couple of days but hopefully this will cheer you up:thumbu:
Ixc2m9v.gif

1464208292-crawling-huskies-gif.gif

aPiPigu.gif

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I've never been able to figure out if Boney M was dead serious or satire. I've posted this one before, but here it is again:

]

I’ve been told these don’t exist in other places as much but they hold events called Socials here before weddings. Basically a party at a community centre or bar to raise money for a wedding. Couple invites mainly their friends. Music and prizes, you buy tickets to attend.

Rah Rah raspuntin is a song that’s played at every damn social. It’s incredible.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’ve been told these don’t exist in other places as much but they hold events called Socials here before weddings. Basically a party at a community centre or bar to raise money for a wedding. Couple invites mainly their friends. Music and prizes, you buy tickets to attend.

Rah Rah raspuntin is a song that’s played at every damn social. It’s incredible.

They had a "They were big in Japan" feel. They were big in Germany, and I guess that is Europe's Japan.

Reactions: FlyerNutter

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad