Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
IndolentClassicIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Keep that Skoal baby.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I've ordered 2 things off eBay in the past few weeks for probably the first time in 15 years and neither time the tracking worked.

Still waiting for movement on this one

Screenshot_20200506-222414.png

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Finally the guy is back to posting Mike clips.

Here you go @Striiker. Mike battles with this account all the time. He freaked it when it posted a clip of Mike freaking out on Trump during the pandemic in NYC that blew up & went on like CNN & stuff.

Mike’s openly complained on air about the endorsement plugs he has to do on his show just to give you an idea how stubborn this guy is amongst even his own best business interest.

This is the guy from that “The Last Dance” clip, right? :laugh:

I love the question, by the way. 10/10

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've ordered 2 things off eBay in the past few weeks for probably the first time in 15 years and neither time the tracking worked.

View attachment 345249

I’m guessing it wasn’t brought to the post office yet. Usually their tracking is pretty good with receiving the package. After that is when it starts to get shitty.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Most of those guys are intentional shticks (like they may really be dumb regardless but they’re playing to audience on some level & that’s all that matters to them) to draw attention but in Mike’s case I’m not so sure that’s the case.
That's the problem, these days it's so damn hard to tell the difference between legit lunatics and people putting on an act. The line is so blurred. :laugh:

Like that bread lady from a few days ago.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That's the problem, these days it's so damn hard to tell the difference between legit lunatics and people putting on an act. The line is so blurred. :laugh:

Like that bread lady from a few days ago.

You have a guy like Colin Cowherd. He essentially openly admits he’s basically laughing his way to the bank & the industry essentially allows him to say whatever with zero accountability as at the end of the day it’s just sports. So he couldn’t care less if he’s wrong about a lot of shit as long as somebody is paying attention & thus keeping him employed.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I’m guessing it wasn’t brought to the post office yet. Usually their tracking is pretty good with receiving the package. After that is when it starts to get shitty.
There's a joke somewhere in here ;)

Got a tracking number Monday. It's now Wednesday night. Drive to the post office and drop it the f*** off. Ain't nothing else going on to worry about

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That’s why it’s in “”.
How did you feed the need over in Thailand?

I knew Swedish dip from my time in Sweden and found a Swedish company that shipped it overseas. It was nasty expensive, but worth it. Then the ****ing dopey ****ing customs department did something to make it hard to get it. I found a Swedish guy living in Thailand who was making it using Thai tobacco. It was vile, but it got me through until the ****ing dopey thunder****s in customs loosened the reins a bit. It was one of the reasons I left - I was sick to death of dealing with that stupidity and the equal stupidity with immigration.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
We have a tolerance for "other people" dying, notice that the Republican are pushing for liability protection for business, in effect, carte blanche to fail to provide safe working conditions.

Trump uses the defense production act to open food processors, shielding the owners from liability even though they endangered the lives of thousands of workers by their failure to provide any safeguards until they were forced to shut down, now they can half ass it, knowing they can't be sued and they can force their workers to return or starve.

Rich people aren't going to "open up," when you go back to work, see the conditions top management and the board of directors work under (testing, social distance) versus those of office workers and in the retail trades. I guarantee that those at the top of the ladder will ensure they and their families don't face the same risks as the rest of us.

But this will solve itself, when the death toll rises to intolerable levels in the Red States, look for a political blow back - because Trump and the Red State governors will have no one to hand off the blame. When the white working class starts dying at the same rate as black and hispanic workers, all hell is going to break loose.

Before there is political blowback on Trump from red states, you are likely to see the following:

1 - Questioning the death tolls and suggesting they are far lower and that non-related deaths are being added.

2 - A bigger focus on the "virus escaped a lab in China" conspiracy theory.

Their playbook is always easy to predict.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
I have pasta I never heard of. Got three boxes of Bucatini which was "spaghetti" but thicker and hollow inside. After breaking up a few on my plate I realized that it is basically the pasta noodle in Beefaroni if you take each long noodle and sectioned up.

That Bucatini is legit and severely under utilized. The hollow inside is designed to soak up more sauce. Sauce can only stick to the outside of regular spaghetti, but Bucatini allows the sauce to get trapped inside too.

Wegmans was the same way Monday. Pasta shelves complete empty, except for spaghetti and a smashed box of penne.

My giant was cleared out of almost all pasta too. The only boxes left were whole wheat. I haven't had pasta in probably over a year, which is insane since we had it probably two to three times a week growing up, but when I do it eat it I try to go whole wheat. I've tried to cut out most carbs over the past couple years, so pasta/rice had to go.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

View attachment 345249
I have cigars on order and usps is not getting any updates on them. I’m thinking it’s either held up on customs or usps is too swamped to update for some reason

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I knew Swedish dip from my time in Sweden and found a Swedish company that shipped it overseas. It was nasty expensive, but worth it. Then the ****ing dopey ****ing customs department did something to make it hard to get it. I found a Swedish guy living in Thailand who was making it using Thai tobacco. It was vile, but it got me through until the ****ing dopey thunder****s in customs loosened the reins a bit. It was one of the reasons I left - I was sick to death of dealing with that stupidity and the equal stupidity with immigration.
Leave it to you to find garage made Swedish fine cut in Thailand. Wtf man lol.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Before there is political blowback on Trump from red states, you are likely to see the following:

1 - Questioning the death tolls and suggesting they are far lower and that non-related deaths are being added.

The first one is literally happening. The governor in Ohio(I believe it was Ohio)literally spelled it out. If you are in hospice and the contract corona, regardless of which one kills you, corona is being put at the culprit for cause of death.
How is the second one a conspiracy theory? It’s a legitimate possibility. A conspiracy would be saying the Chinese government cooked it up and intentionally released it. Then threw three Russian scientists (or doctors?) out of windows and shot a scientist in Pittsburgh and the hit man who killed him.
Conspiracy theories go big or not at all.
And yes I know he can’t stand me and has me blocked.

Reactions: Asnito

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I looked everywhere on Phuket for it and nada.

Just saw something on the BBC that even if it did 'escape from a lab' it would have to have been present in the wild first. The whole lab thing smells like desperate deflection.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The first one is literally happening. The governor in Ohio(I believe it was Ohio)literally spelled it out. If you are in hospice and the contract corona, regardless of which one kills you, corona is being put at the culprit for cause of death.
How is the second one a conspiracy theory? It’s a legitimate possibility. A conspiracy would be saying the Chinese government cooked it up and intentionally released it. Then threw three Russian scientists (or doctors?) out of windows and shot a scientist in Pittsburgh and the hit man who killed him.
Nah we all know you're a big teddy bear
c1e7935083b4f4e308bfac5b8b77eda3.gif

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Where’s the thermite paint?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I looked everywhere on Phuket for it and nada.

Just saw something on the BBC that even if it did 'escape from a lab' it would have to have been present in the wild first. The whole lab thing smells like desperate deflection.
Deflection from what? The lab was known to use the baths the virus came from. Both the lab and the wet market were over 1000 miles away from the bats natural habitat. What’s more likely, the bat was in the wet market or in the lab?
Granted, someone from the lab could have said f*** it and made 20 bucks selling the bat to the wet market and bobs your uncle, but no ones going to get a bat 1000 miles away to cut up and sell at a wet market.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
That Bucatini is legit and severely under utilized. The hollow inside is designed to soak up more sauce. Sauce can only stick to the outside of regular spaghetti, but Bucatini allows the sauce to get trapped inside too.

My giant was cleared out of almost all pasta too. The only boxes left were whole wheat. I haven't had pasta in probably over a year, which is insane since we had it probably two to three times a week growing up, but when I do it eat it I try to go whole wheat. I've tried to cut out most carbs over the past couple years, so pasta/rice had to go.
I'd choose death over giving up carbs

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I have cigars on order and usps is not getting any updates on them. I’m thinking it’s either held up on customs or usps is too swamped to update for some reason
I had that happen with the golf shoes I bought. There was no updates on them other than arriving week of May 4th. They showed up like the 27th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->