All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XIII: Cute Meat Pics Only

Which is greatest and best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I had that happen with the golf shoes I bought. There was no updates on them other than arriving week of May 4th. They showed up like the 27th of April
I don’t have an arrival at all. It’s “waiting to arrive at a usps location”. Website which I’ve ordered from in the past usually takes between 7-14 business days to get here. 14 business days is tomorrow. It should have been with usps 2-5 days ago easily.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I don’t have an arrival at all. It’s “waiting to arrive at a usps location”. Website which I’ve ordered from in the past usually takes between 7-14 business days to get here. 14 business days is tomorrow. It should have been with usps 2-5 days ago easily.
Things are all sorts of whack

Mine us going USPS priority from Connecticut, 2 day travel time. No updates from USPS. Like HC said, it probably hasn't been dropped off yet. Like dude, what you doing. It did have an arrival date if Thursday or Friday, so it's not late yet

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Deflection from what? The lab was known to use the baths the virus came from. Both the lab and the wet market were over 1000 miles away from the bats natural habitat. What’s more likely, the bat was in the wet market or in the lab?
Granted, someone from the lab could have said f*** it and made 20 bucks selling the bat to the wet market and bobs your uncle, but no ones going to get a bat 1000 miles away to cut up and sell at a wet market.
The bat was the original carrier of the disease but it jumped to an intermediary host that then jumped to humans. Here's an article from the BBC explaining it. Ebola, Sars, Mers all jumped the same way. You're too hung up on the bat when it's far far more likely it is a different animal that passed it on to humans.
Coronavirus: A hunt for the 'missing link' species

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Deflection from what? The lab was known to use the baths the virus came from. Both the lab and the wet market were over 1000 miles away from the bats natural habitat. What’s more likely, the bat was in the wet market or in the lab?
Granted, someone from the lab could have said f*** it and made 20 bucks selling the bat to the wet market and bobs your uncle, but no ones going to get a bat 1000 miles away to cut up and sell at a wet market.

A deflection from the administration's miserable failures. They're desperate to drum up a nationalist reaction and cast blame elsewhere.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
A deflection from the administration's miserable failures. They're desperate to drum up a nationalist reaction and cast blame elsewhere.
I’m not fighting any failures or promoting any successes. Neither one had to do with the origin of the virus. Why are you so fixed on the administration?

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The bat was the original carrier of the disease but it jumped to an intermediary host that then jumped to humans. Here's an article from the BBC explaining it. Ebola, Sars, Mers all jumped the same way. You're too hung up on the bat when it's far far more likely it is a different animal that passed it on to humans.
Coronavirus: A hunt for the 'missing link' species
That’s a longer article than I expected to look at and admittedly I read the first 4 or 5 and last 4 or 5 paragraphs. Weren’t pangolins originally blamed and then that was debunked?

That seems an awfully close rendition of quarantine or whatever the Kate winslet movie is. Bat poops on animal meat tainting it.
Something bothered me so I read the link. They are taking a wild stab at an animal coming in contact with a bat that it 1000 miles away from its natural habitat and then infecting a human. Come on. That’s like an anti conspiracy theory or something.
Is it the end of the world if the virus accidentally left the lab in Wuhan rather than the wet market around the corner? Why is there a major pushback trying to say otherwise? I’m not saying, and the majority out there as well, that China did this on purpose.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The first one is literally happening. The governor in Ohio(I believe it was Ohio)literally spelled it out. If you are in hospice and the contract corona, regardless of which one kills you, corona is being put at the culprit for cause of death.

The final numbers won't be known for a while, but one test is determining the "normal" deaths and comparing that to actual deaths as a check on the reported figures - while some deaths are probably being misreported, many Corona deaths go unreported because the victim never gets to a hospital or the death is attributed to pneumonia or some other cause, when COVID was the primary culprit.

So far "excess deaths" exceed reported deaths in many areas.

How is the second one a conspiracy theory? It’s a legitimate possibility. A conspiracy would be saying the Chinese government cooked it up and intentionally released it. Then threw three Russian scientists (or doctors?) out of windows and shot a scientist in Pittsburgh and the hit man who killed him.
Conspiracy theories go big or not at all.
And yes I know he can’t stand me and has me blocked.

It's a legitimate possibility, but one with no real evidence, and it's being used to attempt to deflect blame from the piss poor WH effort.
It's also irrelevant, whether it was transmitted by bats or escaped from a lab studying corona viruses.
It's doubtful it was a bioweapon, because contagious diseases simply don't make sense as weapons for anyone except "end of the world" fanatical terrorists.

We now know the "Chinese travel ban" was also irrelevant, the virus was in Europe and on both US coasts by the time the ban went into effect.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
That’s a longer article than I expected to look at and admittedly I read the first 4 or 5 and last 4 or 5 paragraphs. Weren’t pangolins originally blamed and then that was debunked?

That seems an awfully close rendition of quarantine or whatever the Kate winslet movie is. Bat poops on animal meat tainting it.
Something bothered me so I read the link. They are taking a wild stab at an animal coming in contact with a bat that it 1000 miles away from its natural habitat and then infecting a human. Come on. That’s like an anti conspiracy theory or something.
Is it the end of the world if the virus accidentally left the lab in Wuhan rather than the wet market around the corner? Why is there a major pushback trying to say otherwise? I’m not saying, and the majority out there as well, that China did this on purpose.
Here's another article about it.
It's far more likely that the coronavirus jumped naturally from bats to people than leaked from a lab — at least 4 other viruses did the same thing in the last 45 years

This is from the previous article

The virus that causes Covid-19 joins a murky list of household name viruses - including Ebola, rabies, Sars and Mers - that have originated in wild bat populations.

Did Ebola, rabies, Sars and Mers all escape from labs? There's far more evidence that this virus originated naturally and was transferred to humans from a 'host' animal.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’m not fighting any failures or promoting any successes. Neither one had to do with the origin of the virus. Why are you so fixed on the administration?

Their motivation in making these claims is pretty important, as is their credibility; which is absolutely none.

If they have the "massive evidence," show it. Otherwise this is nothing but a show.

Reactions: Asnito
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad