Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
f4b9739e8e37d2af7b1a5282d79e804e.png

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Not sure if you all remember the Monty G videos I would post in GDT's. Well he's been in the hospital with COVID19 for several weeks. It almost killed him apparently.

Here's one of his videos:

He posted this yesterday:

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
This is so f***ing true and it was like this last year too. Wind is my mortal enemy so I always take notice. Wind is trash.

I'm on team Wind is trash. There is nothing to stop it and it is relentless. Almost every other weather related event is avoidable in some way. Wind? Nope. It will find you anywhere on the planet and when it does, the only thing you can really do is go under ground.

Wind ruins everything. Anything about 9 mph is unacceptable.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It looks good to me. You looking for a more crispier crust on the outside?

Its good, I think the one was a little overcooked (right side) but the left side came out really well. One was a brown sugar rub that gave it a nice candied shell, the other was a drier rub so it didnt look as 'cooked'.

I just need to keep doing it so I can be comfortable looking at different meats and knowing things are done, that's all.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
New York will join New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts and Rhode Island to purchase the equipment as a block, eliminating competition between them to drive down prices, Cuomo said at a press briefing.

"We can't go through this day-to-day moving masks all across the state, this mad scramble that we were in and still are in, in many ways,"Cuomo said. "Also, as a nation, we can't go through this again. There was competition among states, there was competition among private entities to get this equipment, the federal government was trying to buy it. I'm bidding on behalf of New York, we're bidding against other states. Texas, California — other states across the country are trying to buy the same masks among the same vendor."

Cuomo announces 7-state coalition for purchasing medical equipment

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad