Would you rather...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
COVIDiocy:

"We are not mandating that passengers wear a mask however we strongly encourage travelers follow CDC guidance to wear a face covering when social distancing is difficult," United Airlines spokesperson Nicole Carriere told CNN. "By providing the masks, we're making it that much easier for them to do so."

So, you've got an enclosed space with recirculating air, but you're not going to require passengers to wear masks?
Guess they don't want to offend the 1st class passengers?
It’s easier to get what you want when you give someone the choice to pick what you want.
You get push back when you tell people they have to do something

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It’s easier to get what you want when you give someone the choice to pick what you want.
You get push back when you tell people they have to do something

It's a freakin' airplane - you can get thrown off an airplane for lots of reasons far less worthy than refusing to wear a mask in an enclosed space for 3 hours during a pandemic.

No mask, no fly. That simple.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
It's me running my ideal society. Which is a society everyone will love.

For example, people who treat service industry workers badly will be strapped to a pole and targeted by a dozen pitching machines until they are re-educated.

That's just a taste of the wonders I will bring.
How about splaying them next to a mound of fire ants:nod: or we could do this
giphy.gif

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
It's a freakin' airplane - you can get thrown off an airplane for lots of reasons far less worthy than refusing to wear a mask in an enclosed space for 3 hours during a pandemic.

No mask, no fly. That simple.

I would wear a Penguins jersey and shave my head if it was a requirement to fly and helped open up borders quicker right now...

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
This is one of my favorite pictures of Tikaani. Off the top of my head I’m not sure exactly when it was taken, he was probably around 3 years old, give or take a year.

full

Giving you a big virtual hug, sir. I’m so sorry you had to say goodbye to Tikaani. But it’s some comfort to hear he went peacefully at home. I have my own ailing old lady with fur, and my family and I are quite certain we would like to do it at home when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad