• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
You're one of those snobs that throws a fit if they're not upgraded to first class aren't you.

Not in the least bit. If I needed the luxury of a first class seat, I'd pay for it. And technically, If i fly coast to coast, I'm allowed to expense a first class/business ticket if i want to, but i never do.

Quite the contrary, actually. I've offered up my upgraded seat to military personnel, elderly, and expectant mothers multiple times, most of which landed me in a center seat.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Not in the least bit. If I needed the luxury of a first class seat, I'd pay for it. And technically, If i fly coast to coast, I'm allowed to expense a first class/business ticket if i want to, but i never do.

Quite the contrary, actually. I've offered up my upgraded seat to military personnel, elderly, and expectant mothers multiple times, most of which landed me in a center seat.
This is what great PR can do for your presidential campaign. Courtesy of @Captain Dave Poulin .

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

Good for you. That will certainly help with the election.:thumbu:

Buddy of mine knew a guy that would go ballistic if he wasn't upgraded. He flew with him once and was standing in the middle of a crowded airport as the guy was almost in tears because he couldn't get upgraded. He had one of those club memberships and would fly to London for dinner and then fly back just to keep his membership.
30869f43c45a77d8-you-re-weird-gif-8-gif-images-download.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I just immediately ripped it to shreds as soon as I saw "The White House" at the top.

I'm sorry, but this is so wrongheaded. In these grave times, we must rally around each other to make sacrifices for the common good, otherwise known as the economy. For example, that letter could have easily been re-purposed to help allay the toilet paper shortage in this country.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm sorry, but this is so wrongheaded. In these grave times, we must rally around each other to make sacrifices for the common good, otherwise known as the economy. For example, that letter could have easily been re-purposed to help allay the toilet paper shortage in this country.
lhxO8Sg.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Good for you. That will certainly help with the election.:thumbu:

Buddy of mine knew a guy that would go ballistic if he wasn't upgraded. He flew with him once and was standing in the middle of a crowded airport as the guy was almost in tears because he couldn't get upgraded. He had one of those club memberships and would fly to London for dinner and then fly back just to keep his membership.
30869f43c45a77d8-you-re-weird-gif-8-gif-images-download.gif

Being upgraded is a privilege, not a right. If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen. I'm not naive enough to think i'm the only one on the airplane that spends the most time on an airplane. People like your buddy are terrible people. Not because he flies to London and back -- i made a trip to Seattle a few years back while in LA and immediately flew the same plane back to keep my status. But complaining about not being upgraded is boneheaded to the Nth degree.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Being upgraded is a privilege, not a right. If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen. I'm not naive enough to think i'm the only one on the airplane that spends the most time on an airplane. People like your buddy are terrible people. Not because he flies to London and back -- i made a trip to Seattle a few years back while in LA and immediately flew the same plane back to keep my status. But complaining about not being upgraded is boneheaded to the Nth degree.

Vote for me and allow me to overthrow the system in favor of a Beefocracy and I promise you it will become a right.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

It was a guy his buddy knew :laugh:

Reactions: Starat327

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
It was a friend of a friend. If I was there I would have got medieval on his ass.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I would like a little more information on this "Beefocracy" please.

It's me running my ideal society. Which is a society everyone will love.

For example, people who treat service industry workers badly will be strapped to a pole and targeted by a dozen pitching machines until they are re-educated.

That's just a taste of the wonders I will bring.

Reactions: Amorgus and Asnito

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
I definitely misread that. :laugh:
I used to play cards with a group of guys and he was one of them. The dude was a strange cat.

Wouldn't eat sandwiches, hot dogs or hamburgers because the idea of meat between bread didn't appeal to him.o_O As far as I know he's eaten exactly one hamburger in his life and that was because he was visiting the inlaws and he got trapped.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad