Does Coronavirus Suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
11 years ago today, the city boy from DC explores the Maine woods.

full
Looks like my dog

Reactions: Jack Straw

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Good lord this is terrible news. It scares me to think that this virus is so far-spread that mmvvpp may only be the first of us to fall. Everyone be vigilant with your health precautions and remember our fallen comrade.

My fear is that he's only the first we know of. One can't tell which regulars are missing because hockey is gone, or for other reasons.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I know here in Chester County there was a recent outbreak with 58 new cases and one death.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
My fear is that he's only the first we know of. One can't tell which regulars are missing because hockey is gone, or for other reasons.
I've been wondering about @ruckover? He posted pretty regularly in the NCAA thread and then in Dec just stopped. IDK maybe he changed his user name.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
It's @Ruck Over and he hasn't changed his username it still is that. When someone changes their username their account stuff still all stays the same.
Is he still around? He was going to do the Bowl Mania and then just disappeared.

Not trying to be intrusive just wanted to see if he was alright.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is he still around? He was going to do the Bowl Mania and then just disappeared.

Not trying to be intrusive just wanted to see if he was alright.

Last time he logged in was 12/21.

There are a couple posters I’ve kept an eye on to see if they would come back.

As Rebels said, hopefully he found a better way to spend his time than this cesspool.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
There's a much more graphic and accurate gif that many have probably seen but that's the work safe version. My friend had to replace the toilet and the moldings. Apparently the carpet cleaner I ended up finding and using to stealth clean was probably thirty years old and ended up smelling worse than the shit! I still can't believe after numerous years of living in a house you wouldn't find something like a random bottle of ancient cleaning supplies under your powder room sink. It's not like path to Narnia under there...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My 12 years of experience with transportation incidents and disasters gives me the requisite experience to declare this is "not good," and I'd even be willing to say this is "abnormal" and "not ideal."

Pardon my ignorance but it is my understanding after reading your post that this is bad but I am unsure if we want this. Not ideal makes me tend to believe that we do not but I don’t want to assume.

Please advise.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Pardon my ignorance but it is my understanding after reading your post that this is bad but I am unsure if we want this. Not ideal makes me tend to believe that we do not but I don’t want to assume.

Please advise.

It depends. If you, for whatever reason, have a seething hatred of that particular bridge, then you would want this.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I was just talking to a colleague today about the fact that we don't know a single person who has caught COVID-19, and I don't even know anyone who knows of someone who got it.

We have been very fortunate thus far. We have not had a case in over a week, and there are no active cases in our province. Now that the provincial borders are reopening - especially with Quebec - it will eventually take hold here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad