Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
NEW FIRST POST

Hi guys,

It comes with a heavy heart that I must tell you guys that we as a board, to our knowledge, have lost our first member in their fight against the coronavirus. Late last week I was informed that Mark, or as we know him better as mmvvpp, had passed away from the virus sometime over the last few weeks.

This fact is a reminder of how terrible this virus is and that it can hit extremely close to home even if you think that "it can't happen to me." Let this also be a reminder that all we can do as human beings is to make sure that we are doing the best we can to protect ourselves and the ones around us during this time so that this doesn't happen to others.

I plead with you guys to not turn this into another political debate. Although we all may have differences of opinions on matters but at the end of the day we're all a family and want the best for each other.

We have had 32 threads of Coronavirus talk. I think it's time to start over at #1.

I love you all,
HC

Last edited:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
game-of-thrones-for-the-homies-pour-one-out.gif

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Hi guys,

It comes with a heavy heart that I must tell you guys that we as a board, to our knowledge, have lost our first member in their fight against the coronavirus. Late last week I was informed that Mark, or as we know him better as mmvvpp, had passed away from the virus sometime over the last few weeks.

This fact is a reminder of how terrible this virus is and that it can hit extremely close to home even if you think that "it can't happen to me." Let this also be a reminder that all we can do as human beings is to make sure that we are doing the best we can to protect ourselves and the ones around us during this time so that this doesn't happen to others.

I plead with you guys to not turn this into another political debate. Although we all may have differences of opinions on matters but at the end of the day we're all a family and want the best for each other.

We have had 32 threads of Coronavirus talk. I think it's time to start over at #1.

I love you all,
HC

Damn it. He was a good poster. Fellow Tottenham fan. Very sad news. RIP Mark.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I thought the sticky was the same for the past few pages. Do we have anywhere where we can at the least send our best wishes?

This fact is a bit of a grey area at the moment. I was sent a pm under the account from his sister telling me that this happened. I sent a response upon receiving it but it does not look like the account has been logged into since the original PM to me was sent.

If I happen to hear something in the future I will make sure to post something but as of now I don't have this information.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
This fact is a bit of a grey area at the moment. I was sent a pm under the account from his sister telling me that this happened. I sent a response upon receiving it but it does not look like the account has been logged into since the original PM to me was sent.

If I happen to hear something in the future I will make sure to post something but as of now I don't have this information.
That may be the best course of action here, just pass on our well wishes for us, please.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

I'm sure his family has more important things to think of than strangers on an internet message board, but it would be nice to know a little more about him. I know him as a Spurs fan whose avatar was Roger Federer wearing a cowboy hat (nice choice). He posted a bit over in the soccer section too, seemed like a real nice guy.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Damn, that sucks. Looks like he stopped posting here back on April 10th. On April 9th him and I had a discussion about cooking steaks without a grill. Might have to cook a steak on the cast iron, and then throw it in the oven, like he told me to do, in his memory.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I barely knew mmvvpp, save for reading his posts on this message board, and I'm still torn up about this. It really makes me feel for his family and friends who just lost someone to a virus that way too many people are STILL calling a hoax. Imagine being in their shoes and having to listen to these morons spout their bullshit about coronavirus while grieving the loss of a family member/friend. f*** all those selfish pricks. RIP Mark.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Damn, that sucks. Looks like he stopped posting here back on April 10th. On April 9th him and I had a discussion about cooking steaks without a grill. Might have to cook a steak on the cast iron, and then throw it in the oven, like he told me to do, in his memory.
I've got a T-bone coming my way in the next couple days, I'll absolutely be using my cast iron skillet to fry up that bad boy.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
NEW FIRST POST

Hi guys,

I love you all,
HC

Wow RIP. I can recall him posting a lot. Very sad. Condolences to his family if they are on here at all. f***ing shit virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad