GDT: All Playoff Talk Thread!!

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I know that 7-0 is an impressive elimination game streak but, its just funny the way the stat reads. "Well duh, they haven't been eliminated yet".

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Well IMO if Chicago had won, the finals with NYR would have gone to 6 or 7 games with it being a toss up on who would win, but now that LA won, I think that LA either sweeps the Rangers or LA wins in 5.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Honestly, the LA Kings look like what I envisioned the Preds looking like with Barry Trotz… plus talent up front.

Gotta tell you, I love Boston and Nashville, but LA is just fun to watch. That WCF was one of the best series of hockey I have ever watched.

I've bet on the LA Kings reaching the cup final twice these past three years and each time they have made it. They are a complete team that's for sure!

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
Great series to watch, I think the cup is gonna be a let closer than most think, gotta feeling it'll be a defensive battle compared to the open scoring of that hawks-kings series.

Ranskyre

Feb 10, 2014
So Doughty spinning to the ice after being hooked is diving, but Brassard's Michelle Kwan impersonation is ok?
:thumbd:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Yep...you're correct. Happy to see that.

Glad someone is. It's bad enough that we rarely get to see the first half of Eastern/Central games over here, but to have West Coast home games also starting in the middle of afternoon gridlock is ****ing brutal (can't imagine trying to get to Staples Center at that time of day). At least you have a choice whether to watch a 7:00/7:30 PST start or not.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
If the Rangers blow this game, they might as well pack it in…

feel bad for klein..

After watching Lundqvist flop around the ice, whine and politic the refs I'm officially rooting for the Kings.

The Queen's generation of goaltenders needs to go away. Notice how Quick got his mask bumped off earlier in the game? The Queen would've had an epileptic seizure in the same situation.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
After watching Lundqvist flop around the ice, whine and politic the refs I'm officially rooting for the Kings.

The Queen's generation of goaltenders needs to go away. Notice how Quick got his mask bumped off earlier in the game? The Queen would've had an epileptic seizure in the same situation.

Quick is just as guilty as that and has done it numerous times before. I seem to remember a game this past season at Nashville where he didn't like the play going on so he promptly flopped his mask off multiple times to stop play. I'll take NY any day over LA.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville

Reasons I want NYR:

1. Klein gets a cup
2. Hank gets a well deserved cup
3. MSL gets a cup

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Kings have not had the lead at any point in the two games, yet lead the series 2-0- that is pretty unbelievable.

Rangers are probably going to look back at this series and think "what might have been...."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad