GDT: All Playoff Talk Thread!!

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
Saw that we don't have one of these, and the playoffs are off to an incredible start. It's been so exciting, every game.

As I'm making this St. Louis just tied the game with 6 seconds left against Chicago.. WOW

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I think it is appropriate to use the "C" word for the Hawks at this point....

CHOKE!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Seabrook may be getting a call on that hit. It was a heck of a hit, just too much head getting squished. Its the playoffs ( and Chicago) so who knows.

Columbus is just way out matched, Bobs seems to be playing small too which isn't helping them.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I... I just can't bring myself to get invested in these playoffs.

Its been really fun to watch though with the OT's and such. Yeah its not the same without a true team to root for, but I just like hockey in any form I can get it. Besides what else are you gonna watch, the NBA or MLB? :shakehead

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
So far most of the games have been fantastic. Especially the STL and CHI series. It's great that two of Chicago, Colorado, Minnesota, and St. Louis will be gone after this first round.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Really happy for the Blue Jackets and their fans.

1st playoff win for CBJ congrats to them.

I am jealous of the young offensive talent in Colorado. Being bad got them some great talent and Roy was the perfect coach for them.

I also am not too angry at MN getting beat either. Liapold spending all that money to see them lose in the playoffs. :naughty:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I just don't want a central division team making it to the cup final.

Seriously jealous of all the talent Colorado has. Minn has a built in excuse though, no goaltending.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Avs were my first hockey love before the Preds. Needless to say, I am very very happy. I thought Sakic and co were crazy for not taking Seth.

Boy was I ****ing wrong.

We are never going to win the central division in the next decade with Dallas, Chicago, and Colorado in there. Dallas is a few years out, but watch the **** out.

Nashville (2002, Colorado (since 1996), Boston (since 2010). Forever... in that order (except this year cause I followed Boston more and Preds won't fire Poile already). Gotta cheer for that Miami grad

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Wow Mackinnon... Ugh I wish we had him.

Or someone (Remotely) like him

He is EIGHTEEN years old- its just hard to believe how good he already is-

It is of course way too early to know for sure, but we may be seeing a guy who is going to be one of the all-time greats before all is said and done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad