OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I hope they fire Grier before the next draft.

If Armando is right, Grier was the one who wanted Fitz over trading down for more picks in 2018. Even told Ross to fire him if he wanted to overrule him.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I hope they fire Grier before the next draft.

If Armando is right, Grier was the one who wanted Fitz over trading down for more picks in 2018. Even told Ross to fire him if he wanted to overrule him.

I have no confidence in this team at all. They are going to have three 1st round picks in the draft, and I dont trust them making any of the picks. They are going to have over $160 million in cap space, and 12 draft picks, so there is the possibility to build a real quality team next offseason, but are they capable of doing that?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I have no confidence in this team at all. They are going to have three 1st round picks in the draft, and I dont trust them making any of the picks. They are going to have over $160 million in cap space, and 12 draft picks, so there is the possibility to build a real quality team next offseason, but are they capable of doing that?
There’s hope.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@ThePatientPanther

What do you think bro? First home game, no Big Ben? I like our chances!

-ghoste

Went 4/5 first week, 20$ bet missed out on $400
Went 6/7 second week, $20 bet missed out on $1500

We going 3-0 to start the year and will cover the 7 point spread. Going to try for 7 wins again this week.
Had to look up their back up QB, they just look bad all around. Without Ben, they dead.
Your thoughts?

Reactions: Ghoste

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Went 4/5 first week, 20$ bet missed out on $400
Went 6/7 second week, $20 bet missed out on $1500

We going 3-0 to start the year and will cover the 7 point spread. Going to try for 7 wins again this week.
Had to look up their back up QB, they just look bad all around. Without Ben, they dead.
Your thoughts?
Yup, just keep doing the little things to keep getting better and better every week. And stay healthy!

-ghoste

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yup, just keep doing the little things to keep getting better and better every week. And stay healthy!

-ghoste

Penalties too! So many unnecessary ones that just kill our drives or keep theirs alive.
Love our defense so far and Shanny is a great play caller.
JG won't be a consistent deep threat as we lack top end WR's but if he can mix it up in the 7-20 yard range then we should be good as Breida is gonna truly break out this year imo. Him and Kittle will be our main offensive threats.
Deebo showed some flash last game, curious to see Hurd when he's back.

Losing Staley hurts but we are getting healthier coming off the bye week.
Alexander, Witherspoon and Buckner have been great, Bosa will get better with more games.
Really like this team, coaching scheme and youth throughout the lineup.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Penalties too! So many unnecessary ones that just kill our drives or keep theirs alive.
Love our defense so far and Shanny is a great play caller.
JG won't be a consistent deep threat as we lack top end WR's but if he can mix it up in the 7-20 yard range then we should be good as Breida is gonna truly break out this year imo. Him and Kittle will be our main offensive threats.
Deebo showed some flash last game, curious to see Hurd when he's back.

Losing Staley hurts but we are getting healthier coming off the bye week.
Alexander, Witherspoon and Buckner have been great, Bosa will get better with more games.
Really like this team, coaching scheme and youth throughout the lineup.

Yeah, been loving Kwon so far. His knock from Tampa fans was that he misses tackles but so far he's been stickin' guys. And love Fred too (check out his Mic'd up). Wanna see Hurd and Taylor as well. Deebo balled this last game. What's with Pettis, is he still kinda injured? His throw was pretty cool.

-ghoste

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@ThePatientPanther
Enough with the turnovers offense. The defense is holding strong.

-ghoste

My God.....another one now?!?!
Itd be 28-0 if Ben was in and our defense wasnt doing their job.

This is getting ugly but if we're somehow only down 7 to 10 points at half, we still have a shot. We actually have a shot at leading before half somehow haha. Knew there would be some hiccups but not all in the first 3 games. A 3-0 start and getting healthy after the bye week will be a solid start to the year.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@Ghoste

Jekyll and Hyde type game but do we dare say our defense is top 5?
Averaging 18pts against in 3 games.
Was suprising to hear that was our first 3 n out of the year late in 3rd quarter.

JG had a way better game than the stat line will show. Those two INTs werent his fault among the litany of turnovers on offense.
Been a wildly entertaining start, hoping the bye week doesnt snuff out this momentum we have.
Need to win the divisional games ahead.

At worst we must go 7-6 and finish 10-6. Definitely doable if both offense and defense stay efficient/healthy enough

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Rosen looked decent yesterday. Still don't know what we have with him. He made some good throws yesterday, and his pocket presence is MUCH better than Tannehill's ever was.

We will have a top 2 pick, maybe another top 10 pick with Pitts first rounder, and probably around #20 with Houston's pick. We can go Chase Young and Andrew Thomas with our two high end picks, and maybe go with Herbert with the Houston pick, if he was still there.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Rosen looked decent yesterday. Still don't know what we have with him. He made some good throws yesterday, and his pocket presence is MUCH better than Tannehill's ever was.

We will have a top 2 pick, maybe another top 10 pick with Pitts first rounder, and probably around #20 with Houston's pick. We can go Chase Young and Andrew Thomas with our two high end picks, and maybe go with Herbert with the Houston pick, if he was still there.
He was good. His receivers had 5 crucial drops including a sure TD.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
:laugh: what a beast, I remember watching it live and thinking daaaaaaamn, you just got knocked the ... out! (FRIDAY movie reference)

Wouldn't be surprised if Kittle can do that to most defenders.
Seems like a good group and slowly building that belief of the ultimate goal.

Then you may enjoy this one, across the country:

Folded the second man in half, lol.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Last year's start made it so much easier to watch playoff baseball.
I've caught every game other than the NL wild card game, and game 1 of St Louis - Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad