OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Where’s my jags fan at? That game was entertaining but I’m fed up with the penalties and blown assignments on d

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
As much as I love playoff baseball, (the Braves Cardinals game this afternoon was Electric!) my Chiefs are playing the Sunday night game and I don't want to miss the Mahomes show.

First Sports world problems. :hyper:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
KC had a buttload of penalties that game. Plus they lost Chris Jones, and Patrick Mahomes ankle does not look very good.

Still not worried.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
@ThePatientPanther
Good game besides the field goal unit, haha. Bosa, the defense, and the run game were beastin' tonight. Hopefully Juice will be okay. The receiving corp needs to step up a bit.

-ghoste

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Reactions: Ghoste

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@ThePatientPanther
Good game besides the field goal unit, haha. Bosa, the defense, and the run game were beastin' tonight. Hopefully Juice will be okay. The receiving corp needs to step up a bit.

-ghoste

Bosa is a beauty! Commentators just gushing over his style how he plays like a vet already.
Still need to clean up some things along with some silly penalties but ya that defense is scary good!
Ya my heart sank when KJ went down, he looked so bummed getting carted off. Him and GK are such a hard tandem to stop when they feed off each other. Any reports how long he will be out?

Breida! Breida! Breida! Undrafted and just set the record for fastest man clocked on a play in last 3 years.
If we can go and beat the Rams, I'm a full believer we can go far this year or next.

Starting to pull for this team. Can I jump on the bandwagon?

Hop on man! :cheers:

giphy-15.gif

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Bosa is a beauty! Commentators just gushing over his style how he plays like a vet already.
Still need to clean up some things along with some silly penalties but ya that defense is scary good!
Ya my heart sank when KJ went down, he looked so bummed getting carted off. Him and GK are such a hard tandem to stop when they feed off each other. Any reports how long he will be out?

Breida! Breida! Breida! Undrafted and just set the record for fastest man clocked on a play in last 3 years.
If we can go and beat the Rams, I'm a full believer we can go far this year or next.

Hop on man! :cheers:

View attachment 262015

I tuned in a little bit last night when the baseball game was on commercial, mainly because I have Breida on my fantasy team (toot toot! :yo: )

That hit on KJ didn't look good. It was shoulder to shoulder, but it almost looked like the Defenders helmet from going shoulder-to-shoulder popped out and hit his knee head on. At best I would be praying that it's a sprained knee, at worst, season over.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I tuned in a little bit last night when the baseball game was on commercial, mainly because I have Breida on my fantasy team (toot toot! :yo: )

That hit on KJ didn't look good. It was shoulder to shoulder, but it almost looked like the Defenders helmet from going shoulder-to-shoulder popped out and hit his knee head on. At best I would be praying that it's a sprained knee, at worst, season over.

Ya reports saying MCL but wont know much more until the MRI comes back. Hes been a monster for us so far so its suck to lose him just as we're catching fire/momentum

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I don't know if you guys watch playoff baseball or not, but I just turned on Cardinals at Braves game 5, top three and it's 13-0 st. Louis. Wow! This was probably the best series on Imo.

Almost like last night's Panthers game. Probably be turning the channel now.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@Ghoste , 5-0!!

First real test of the year and we dominated for most part. Top 5 offense and defense. Kittle is best TE in the league.
JG's red zone INT hurt but again, he did enough passing/completing to offset the run game. Shanny is a genius.

The defense is something else. That red zone goal stand late in 2nd qtr was awesome! Thomas coming off the bench for his 2nd sack.
Goff only had 11 pass attempts 4 mins into the 4th qtr.

The schedule ahead:
@ WAS, vs CAR,@ ARI vs SEA, vs ARI.
Theres at least 3-4 more wins in there and that should almost be enough to start putting an X beside us, but let's go all W's, all year long :D.
This is a fun team man, sky is the limit.

Reactions: Ghoste

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Damn jalen gone. Gross situation. Front office needs to go especially Coughlan. It’s time to get with the times

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Damn jalen gone. Gross situation. Front office needs to go especially Coughlan. It’s time to get with the times

He was a huge diva though. Great player but boy he loved to talk.

I think that return wasn't bad all things considered.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
He was a huge diva though. Great player but boy he loved to talk.

I think that return wasn't bad all things considered.
Return is fine. I was hoping for a decent young roster player to help now. But the pass d has been just fine without Ramsey. See how the team responds. That’s a big personality removed from dressing room

Reactions: Frisky Dingo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad