ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Brind'Amour Night Patch Order - Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers845

Jan 19, 2006
Philadelphia Pa
2008-09 set 2 Mike Richards. First season as captain, has the normal trimmed NHL shield and shortened sleeves. Has board burns on the shoulders, un repaired holes and blue paint transfer.

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
UPDATE:

I picked up a pair of seats from Flountown on our trip down to Philly/Atlantic City. Was a long drive from Red Deer. AB but well worth it. Did a huge round trip with stops in Atlantic City. Philly, Detroit and Chicago.

Thanks again Flountown! The seats look great, my boy and I sit in them to watch the games all the time.

12191536_10153774076341584_6830499482650345666_n.jpg

flountown

Dec 30, 2008
Philadelphia
UPDATE:

I picked up a pair of seats from Flountown on our trip down to Philly/Atlantic City. Was a long drive from Red Deer. AB but well worth it. Did a huge round trip with stops in Atlantic City. Philly, Detroit and Chicago.

Thanks again Flountown! The seats look great, my boy and I sit in them to watch the games all the time.

Glad it all worked out and you made it home safely. It was nice meeting you and the seats look great in there.

SnoCaps Perhaps

May 21, 2015
xpdJg29.jpg

BjZi5py.jpg

Kinda surprised this thread title has lasted so long lol

I'm still pretty upset that I got pictures of a finished jersey right as they pulled the plug, but at least I finally got this one back to fill up the void in my soul :)

dsl135

Jul 27, 2012
Did anyone happen to buy a couple of the Brind’Amour patches last night? Supposedly they were selling them, but they sold out. I’d be looking for at least one, maybe a couple.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey guys,

It's that time of the year again. I am going to be getting Brind'Amour patches made up. I am waiting to see the sample. Pricing will be around the same as last year as I understand at this point. I am waiting on confirmation for that. If you have any interest just post in here or PM me and I'll keep you in the loop.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
UPDATE:

12191536_10153774076341584_6830499482650345666_n.jpg

Love the concept of that jersey that got cut off in the picture. Looks like it has all cards in the back? Snap another picture of that one. I have a forsberg jersey I need to frame and that would be an awesome little project.

Will just need to find enough flyers only hockey cards to fill it!

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Odd question but do players get any portion of their jersey sales?

Not sure but I would guess that the NHLPA would get a share which would then be distributed amongst the Players in the Union... I believe it is that way in other US Professional sports... and goes for other Player specified items as well.

Again, that is just my guess.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
Just recently started using Groupon. Its golden! I saved about $400 xmas shopping there and everything i got was legit. Booked a snowboarding trip this weekend too.

Anyways was poking around last night and typed hockey in the search and lots of cool stuff came up including autographed jerseys. I'll list a few below:

McDonald - $64.99
Simmonds - $119.99
Voracek - $139.99
Clarke - $149.99
Parent - $149.99
Hextall - $149.99
Giroux - $209.99

If anyone is interested, and i dont know the authenticity of them but i imagine they are pretty good and the price or less then a regular jersey but have an autograph and name/number

flountown

Dec 30, 2008
Philadelphia
Just recently started using Groupon. Its golden! I saved about $400 xmas shopping there and everything i got was legit. Booked a snowboarding trip this weekend too.

Anyways was poking around last night and typed hockey in the search and lots of cool stuff came up including autographed jerseys. I'll list a few below:

McDonald - $64.99
Simmonds - $119.99
Voracek - $139.99
Clarke - $149.99
Parent - $149.99
Hextall - $149.99
Giroux - $209.99

If anyone is interested, and i dont know the authenticity of them but i imagine they are pretty good and the price or less then a regular jersey but have an autograph and name/number

First glance tells me they are all fake jerseys.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I am still deciding on pricing but as it stands now I am going with $10 per patch and $4.50 for each additional patch (not including shipping). I have another idea on pricing floating around in my head but am not sure if that's the direction I want to go. I will say that the if the pricing is changed it will only be decreased from the price listed above.

Please let me know via this thread or via PM if you are interested. It states that production time is 7-10 days before shipment so we're looking at around probably a 2 week wait.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Does anyone know where to pick up a Phantoms jersey that they wore on their last game at the Spectrum (or in tribute to the spectrum) or whatever it was.

This one:

24534.jpg

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Doesn't have to be game worn or anything though I think they only made them for this game. I remember them being for sale right after the game (I think they sold warmups, 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd period IIRC and I kept missing out.

flountown

Dec 30, 2008
Philadelphia
Doesn't have to be game worn or anything though I think they only made them for this game. I remember them being for sale right after the game (I think they sold warmups, 1st period, 2nd period, and 3rd period IIRC and I kept missing out.

I don't think they were ever sold in a general sense. IIRC, they did a "Shirts of their back" promo. I've only seen one in the wild and the guy said he wouldn't sell it for anything. This was also quite a few years ago. The problem with the promotional way they gave them out is very few are likely to have ended up in collectors'/trading circles.

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Love the concept of that jersey that got cut off in the picture. Looks like it has all cards in the back? Snap another picture of that one. I have a forsberg jersey I need to frame and that would be an awesome little project.

Will just need to find enough flyers only hockey cards to fill it!

Hey BB12... I believe the frame is 48"x50.5" if I recall correctly. I got the idea when the wife was watching a documentary on the old Spelling Mansion and Aaron Spelling had a Willie Mays jersey framed that way.

I bought some matting, and 2 lots of 100+ Lindros cards. I kept all the Flyers, Team Canada, Oshawa Generals and All-Star cards. I even have an Eric Lindros Toronto Blue Jays card in there as well. After I glued each one on the matting I had used 128 different Eric Lindros cards... no repeats! I love it and when I get my Gagne Jersey back from Dynasty Sports (2002-2007 KOHO), I may do the same to it when I have some time.

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
I made a ghost away jersey. I have one of the alts that I am keeping but am willing to part with the away if anyone wants it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad