OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Going to send in my Edge 2.0 retro to Exclusive Pro for Elias customization. Are there any specifics I should mention when ordering - layered, font, etc?

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Going to send in my Edge 2.0 retro to Exclusive Pro for Elias customization. Are there any specifics I should mention when ordering - layered, font, etc?

Devils are one of their teams, so you don't have to be too specific. They know which font to use.

Devils always use layered style. They have never worn kiss-cut.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Evil voices gradually convincing me to do it. Probably will attend the Devils game at LA next season on St. Patrick's Day.

And that sound last night was me cracking and buying it.

I spoke too soon. :shakehead Looks like more have been made available. Apologies.

The inventories are different depending on the sizing. Only four left in the 52s, but more for the larger sizes.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Quick question. I sent my jersey to exclusive pro yesterday, was wondering when do they bill me? Thanks!

When it's finished they will email you the bill. It won't ship until you pay. Mine have taken anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I had a table this past weekend at the annual Meigray game worn expo. Displayed a chunk of my collection of gamers. This year was the return of Meigray giving out free Edge 2.0 jerseys to all attendee's who preregistered (admission was $40). I got a Devils and Caps jersey, but traded the Caps to a caps fan for another Devils. However both were 58+'s so I sold them both yesterday.

Meigray had the kickoff to their summer sale right after with their warehouse sale. Biggest takeaway was Devils authentic practice jerseys were $25 each in different colors. These are the ones the players used as they had fight straps as well. I got a blue-ish one for myself that I may or may not keep. Unfortunately these are not available in the online sale Meigray is doing now.

35592074910_4e3811b258_c.jpg

35141267814_e6fd6f7b8d_c.jpg

35592074740_447b49c0d5_c.jpg

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
devs you gotta have the most kickass njd jersey collection on earth ainec

Thanks! That's maybe at best half of my current game worn collection. There were other Devils collectors there too with awesome collections as well.

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
Devsman - when I die can I be cremated and placed in your Jersey collection? I promise not to take up too much space. Seriously. ;)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Devsman - when I die can I be cremated and placed in your Jersey collection? I promise not to take up too much space. Seriously. ;)

Haha thanks.

I might take a couple of them to the grave with me, but the rest I would give my wife free reign to sell them if she wants.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Might be an expensive proposition if you aren't actually going to use the gear, but ProStockHockey.com got a batch of Devils game used goalie gear.

Cory+Schneider+Eg5XWhjwVU0m.jpg

Picked up a pair of Schneider leg pads from this past season. 36" is probably a smidge too tall for me (currently using 34"+1.5"), but I'm hoping the pads "shrunk" a bit as they're known to do with heavy use.

Site has had a decent selection in the past for pro return gloves (ie, unused) as well. Picked up a pair of Jagr gloves a few years back, but decided they were too nice to use. So I ordered a similar pair of Henrique gloves.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
I posted this on the Wild boards but maybe help can be found here too :)
(Pasted below):

Well the off-season is officially boring me, so I took pictures of my Jersey collection to share. However, when I go to upload a picture it says it's too large . I'm doing this on mobile so maybe a desktop would be better?
Any tips from the mods?

EDIT: I'll try posting to a website and then URL upload :)

Last edited:

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Alright guys!
So here's the collection; a quick note, none of these are game-worns or signed jerseys, but rather, just jerseys I have loved and wanted to get :). This post will probably be pretty long so if the mods need to splice it up then go right ahead.
A few of the college jersey's were given to me by my father who has recently moved away.

6f8YbGm.jpg

mHFGkza.jpg

IrRB06x.jpg

qKpbvct.jpg

5nJxYFf.jpg

8nHAdMR.jpg

qDg3nx5.jpg

Xdjfv1y.jpg

vwGUBbD.jpg

DX81K0P.jpg

Vw8N4MT.jpg

6U9GyNe.jpg

Sy8LUgE.jpg

n1X7Yjn.jpg

J96txU6.jpg

0l5yr9Q.jpg

Km2nuCI.jpg

6ndx60e.jpg

PBOzro1.jpg

DhyLZ4d.jpg

A1Rffdi.jpg

i57YL2o.jpg

zLYyPVy.jpg

fcfmKza.jpg

WYgPIRS.jpg

1QXvlA9.jpg

cVBWCZQ.jpg

Bla4nVS.jpg

Ft7EQIg.jpg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren, NJ has been selling Devils team issued/overstock practice jerseys of various styles and colors for $39.99 plus $6 if shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad