All-Encompassing World Juniors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I love the way Holloway plays, he brings guys into the fight. You can see why people and coaches always rave about his presence on the bench and in the room. I have no idea about his full upside but I am absolute confident that he will be an NHL player, coaches love players that play the way he does away from the puck. Like I have no doubt watching Holloway and saying with certainty there is an NHL player there in near future.

He gives 100 percent absolute effort every shift, playing through injuries and still throwing his weight around. Reposting this beauty hit.

WORLD JUNIORS: Holloway earns praise from Canada's coach

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I love the way Holloway plays, he brings guys into the fight. You can see why people and coaches always rave about his presence on the bench and in the room. I have no idea about his full upside but I am absolute confident that he will be an NHL player, coaches love players that play the way he does away from the puck. Like I have no doubt watching Holloway and saying with certainty there is an NHL player there in near future.

He gives 100 percent absolute effort every shift, playing through injuries and still throwing his weight around. Reposting this beauty hit.

Holloway adds an ingredient the Oilers have been needing for quite some time. A player that is consistently shift to shift hard to play against, that makes open ice danger areas, that is strong on puck pursuit and has so much "relentless" energy. His pace will speed things up and I suspect open things up for team mates. I've liked this pick from the start.

Its particularly hard I imagine being in this World Juniors and not being a points glory type player but instead being a Mike Peca type consummate role player and giving what a team needs.

Classic energy player that increases the tempo on the ice and mood on the bench. This guy will lead by example.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

I envision a bottom 6 guy, kill some penalties and could do a great job shadowing someone. He is a great skater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad