AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
She probably can heat back up but why have her debut so early if she's injured. It's even worse if she's not injured and they're just not booking her to wrestle.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Didn't he say he spent roughly a year's pay for a wrestler to use Give me back my bullets, for Mark Briscoe at the last ROH ppv?
Correct, when talking about the releases he cited budget cuts then thought it would be a good idea to say a song nobody cared about cost the same as a year of a wrestlers salary in the same thought. He did in fact do that.

I would say it’s the most tone deaf thing he’s done but his handler had to tell him to take the goofy hat and sunglasses off when answering questions about workplace sexual harassment so yeah, just another day that ends in Y for TK. As far as wrestling billionaires go I’d rather support him over Vince by a mile at least. I’ll take socially awkward weirdo over sexual predator any day

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Didn't he say he spent roughly a year's pay for a wrestler to use Give me back my bullets, for Mark Briscoe at the last ROH ppv?

I'm not sure I didn't watch it.

There are definitely some other wastes though too. He's now licensed two themes for Orange Cassidy. There was that one time the Gunn's came out to Many Men and half the song had to be bleeped out lol.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Honest question. Has there been any dirt sheet rumors that AEW/TK is going to buy NJPW? does TK have some insane blackmail over NJPW execs? I truly don't understand what NJPW is getting out of this working relationship with AEW anymore. Don't get me wrong, as an AEW fan i think it's super cool seeing Mox with the belt. But NJPW has gained next to nothing since working with AEW. I don't get it

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'd like to see King and Hart get away from HOB and do their own thing.

Also, mixed tag matches are so dumb.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd like to see King and Hart get away from HOB and do their own thing.

Also, mixed tag matches are so dumb. Nobody wants to see a 250+ lb man rag doll a 130 lb woman... but come on.
It seems like they already are

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
That Swerve stomp on the security guards to rise up and stare down Joe was awesome.

I'm convinced someone putting together the nhl playoff schedule is an AEW fan. No playoff hockey Sunday night so I can't wait to watch Dynasty. They need to get a damn streaming service though. $50 is a hefty price to spend and I'm willing to spend it on some of them but not all of them.

Reactions: Fro

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Figure Dynasty is going to be a very good show. It's a great card outside that Jericho black hole match.

I do hope that they start building some more involved storylines afterward for the DON build.

Some big angles that has fans hanging on every twist and turn be a big boost. Can't let the Devil storyline failing scare them off from some long term angles

Reactions: CDJ and Fro

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I slightly disagree with this. Jungle Boy was only over because of his theme.

Moxley doesn't need Wild Thing though, his old theme was better. The Elite didn't need Carry on My Wayward Son either.

Moxley is the one true legit main eventer in his prime that was brought in from WWE and really if anyone didn't need an expensive well-known song as his entrance theme, it was him. He was already over.

I agree the theme was the only thing noteworthy about Jungle Boy. I guess my issue is spending that kind of money to try an enhance a mediocre talent like Jack Perry.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
The music for some of AEW's guys are awesome. Wild Thing for Mox. When the Elite came out to Wayward Son, I got hyped. Bryan coming out to Final Countdown. Punk to Miseria Cantare. The list goes on.

Does it enhance AEW's investments or whatever? Idk, ask someone who works there. As a fan, the special entrances are always a joy to watch and they're a fun way to get the fans involved especially if they sing along.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The music for some of AEW's guys are awesome. Wild Thing for Mox. When the Elite came out to Wayward Son, I got hyped. Bryan coming out to Final Countdown. Punk to Miseria Cantare. The list goes on.

Does it enhance AEW's investments or whatever? Idk, ask someone who works there. As a fan, the special entrances are always a joy to watch and they're a fun way to get the fans involved especially if they sing along.
Yeah, Mox might not need Wild Thing but it sure makes his entrance a lot better. Same with the other ones and a few you didn't mention. The Briscoe thing was dumb but otherwise I couldn't care less about them spending few million on these songs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad