AEW All Elite Wrestling #7: An Anxious Millennial World Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
when they faked you out with cult of personality, you knew they were going to miseria cantare

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Mjf stiffed punk with the ring last week, and again tonight with the chain. This is wild

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
crowd feels kinda tired for this and it doesn't feel like it's getting the reactions (yet) as the prior matches
should they have opened with this?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
crowd feels kinda tired for this and it doesn't feel like it's getting the reactions (yet) as the prior matches
should they have opened with this?

its just too slow as expected, and it follows the womens match, which followed the first three excellent contests.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
it's a slow match by design and they haven't done anything close to resembling a finish, and until the crowd thinks it can be the finish they will react accordingly

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
it's a slow match by design and they haven't done anything close to resembling a finish, and until the crowd thinks it can be the finish they will react accordingly

yep and here come the tacks. Aka the finish

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Has Punks return to the ring been perfect? No. Has he looked, or even sounded the same as he did 10 years ago? Nope.

but my god have i been entertained by him every step of the way so far. That was such a great feud, and it transitions beautifully into Wardlow v MJF

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
It's almost as if if you build feuds over periods of time that get fans invested in the outcome that it creates a better atmosphere and seemingly a better result for the matches.

I was expecting the trios match next. Oh well, another long build up with hopefully a satisfying conclusion.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's almost as if if you build feuds over periods of time that get fans invested in the outcome that it creates a better atmosphere and seemingly a better result for the matches.

I was expecting the trios match next. Oh well, another long build up with hopefully a satisfying conclusion.
they're gonna save the trios match in case they have to cut it. it's by far the least important match

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

damn i forgot about that match. So we still have three to go after this title match, and everything left has real potential

It’s still early, but once again aew throwing an all-time great ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad