All Elite Wrestling #1: AEW announced TV deal with TNT, partners with B/R Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Usos have literally nothing to complain about or even think about greener pastures. They've been pushed to the moon for YEARS. Even when they sucked.

Settle down boys.

They don’t have to be unhappy to leave. Maybe they want to work the likes of The Bucks.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Tonga wants The Revival in Bullet Club.
Revival probably dream of their match vs Young Bucks.

i wish they could go and do it and gain the respect they had in nxt. i love them.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t expect it at all, but sign me up for Elite Orton. The guy is smooth as hell with his ring work. I guarantee any AEW talent would be thrilled to work a program with Orton.

I’m not even a fan of his

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They don’t have to be unhappy to leave. Maybe they want to work the likes of The Bucks.

Exactly.

WWE never puts any focus on the tag division. Maybe the Uso’s are like the Revival and want to be apart of an actual important tag division.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I would be very surprised to see wrestlers like Orton or either of the Usos jump ship. These are guys from pretty solid WWE families who have been treated very well (exceptionally well in Orton's case) by WWE. That they would leave good situations just to wrestle new opponents sounds like a kayfabe fantasy more than anything else. They're probably all smart enough to use AEW as leverage though. I also think that they would be largely exposed after having pretty much only wrestled in the WWE system, at least short term, but who knows. Would be interesting to see at the very least.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
considering he goes off on anyone on Twitter who wants him to get featured more or go to AEW, yeah it seems hes content getting paid to do nothing
He's also injured.

Orton I don't see being a guy AEW wants considering he's been openly critical of that kind of style.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I don't see it happening but I've always loved the thought of Randy going elsewhere and getting turned loose in the ring.

He would be such an awesome Bullet Club guy.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I would like him elsewhere because all his promos bore me.
Somewhere in japan/AEW he could do his wrestling stuff and would be interesting since he seems to hate dives and flips.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
production on this is so much better than the last rally lol

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I wonder what it means for working with NJPW. Aligning with AAA over CMLL makes that a bit awkward.

It’s weird indeed for ROH/NJPW.
Maybe still work with them but don’t mix those promotions? Weird decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad