ALL DEADLINE TALK HERE | Part IV: Crafton's Liver Eating Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I'm going out for about an hour....and if I come back and find out Jarome Iginla...one of my all time favourite players has left Calgary to become a hated Bruin...I will be ****ing pissed...

I'd say there's about 98% chance he's going to Boston. Just makes too much sense. They need offense. I wouldn't say they've been struggling...but in their eyes...after losing twice to us..they desperately want a guy like Iginla and will give up what it takes. He's going there.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
I think whoever gets Iginla is going to get a man possessed. This stretch has to be absolutely killing him. He looked just miserable after the game last night.

Now to be held out of the lineup while healthy? Oof.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Better be a lot more going to Calgary than something around Khokhlachev and Bartkowski or I won't be thrilled with Shero for the second time this week.

If all the Bruins have to offer is Khoklachev and Bartkowski I don't think they're gonna get much.

Yep, head scratcher. Morrow plus another prospect and our 1st beat that.

Doesn't make sense. A deal has to be close. Are they just going to sit him until April 3rd?

Days, not weeks.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
It does seem like too big a coincidence too not be something to this. Iggy scratched, Khoko scratched, Bartkowski extended. It seems like they've agreed on a lot of the players in the deal and are protecting those assets.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Didn't Guerin sit out for like a week before the Islanders traded him? Maybe not..
Yeah, I remember something like that with Guerin. It was odd. He was scratched for a while and actually was about to get traded to another team but it fell through and a few days later the Pens swooped in and got him for cheap.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
It does seem like too big a coincidence too not be something to this. Iggy scratched, Khoko scratched, Bartkowski extended. It seems like they've agreed on a lot of the players in the deal and are protecting those assets.

Shero could have been also in disguise, it's not his fault Letang got injured.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Pierre interviewing Juliet just now....asks " are you surprised by the slow start". Juliet responds " no, we've been this way for awhile now". Or something along those lines. So like I said in my post above, Boston knows they desperately need someone like Iginla to compete with us. And if anything us getting morrow, pushed them all in on Iginla. I wish they actually acquired morrow, so we would get Iginla but whatever it is what it is. He's going to Boston....there's no doubt about it

PenguinTommy

Jan 4, 2009
Zvolen
Man, if it's Khokhlachev + Bartkowski + 1st for Iggy, I will flip the tables !

Don't tell me, we can't match that ..phuck!

LetangInTheSO

Oct 17, 2008
Yeah i think its already a done deal, We will probably hear something soon

My bet would be that the Flames won't make it official unter after tonight's game. Not the sort of news you want your players hearing during the intermission if you're CGY. Just my hunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad