Proposal: All Bruins Trade Rumours /Proposals IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Duclair is having one of those “expensive deadline acquisition that doesn’t deliver” seasons.

I’m happy he’s found success, but he’s raised his stock considerably this season, something I consider to be abnormal. Someone is going to pay a pretty penny for him if he is indeed moved at the deadline. I would prefer it wasn’t Boston

Reactions: Lo97 and Jim

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I think Kuhlman could do the job. He’s out of sight out of mind right now but he was very good down the stretch last year. That said, I would look to make another acquisition. Someone low cost but experienced that maybe isn’t having a great season but could be a sneaky upgrade if they get back on track, like a Frolik. That would give us some competition and insurance.
I know what Kuhlman brings to the table so he isn’t necessarily out of sight out of mind for me, but he has missed a lot of time. Will he come back the same player? Eventually he will you hope, but he will likely have to go back to providence to recapture his game and get up to game speed. Just doesn’t seem like a reliable option to me this season in particular.

I think they are going to swing a Mojo/Stempniak deal if I’m being honest.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I wouldn’t give up anything of value for him. Not saying he can’t turn it around but his numbers in the NHL and AHL don’t inspire confidence

I mean Cehlarik just doesnt fit Cassidy system and JFK may or may not come back. But maybe playing for his old coach from college would tip the scale to returning.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Sweeney has done a wonderful job of stocking this team with great, young players. Why not keep them and let them develop? If we're patient we will be rewarded. I'm happy with our roster. We don't need to take someone's problems!

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Sweeney has done a wonderful job of stocking this team with great, young players. Why not keep them and let them develop? If we're patient we will be rewarded. I'm happy with our roster. We don't need to take someone's problems!

As this happens, the best players on this team decline faster than they develop. Bergeron, Rask, Krejci and Marchand.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Bruins have been ice cold this December.

January has to be better, right?

This is a team that could use some shakeup.
...and no I don't mean our bottom six.

Reactions: bbfan419

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I’m a Kreider fan but should be a rental

6 guys Im not dealing in a rental
Vaak
Studnicka
Frederic
Lauko
Beecher
Lauzon

You 100% deal frederic for kreider. Already have studnicka and Beecher waiting in the wings and you have coyle. There’s your 3 centers. Frederic is very expendable.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You 100% deal frederic for kreider. Already have studnicka and Beecher waiting in the wings and you have coyle. There’s your 3 centers. Frederic is very expendable.
If Sweeney did that I would think he’s an idiot

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
please tell me about how you won't trade Frederic, Senyshyn, Lauzon, etc for help

The GM won't even put these guys on the ****ing roster

Hey Donnie, here's a tip: if you're so ****ing married to your prospects then put them on the team.

I think they’re hoping that by 2022 they’ll change the rules and allow teams to dress 28 skaters each game.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
They need time to develop! I'm glad Don Sweeney is GM and not you!
Senyshyn has had over 4 years to develop and looked ready before his injury.

Frederic could contribute right now.

Vaak, Lauzon & Zboril too, but let's keep living in the fantasy world where we somehow get to keep both Krug and Grizz.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
If Sweeney did that I would think he’s an idiot

I personally see nothing of frederic more than a lower end 3rd liner or high end 4th liner. Gretzky said himself when they drafted frederic they view him as 3rd liner and he’s done nothing to prove he’s any better than that so far.

you absolutely sacrifice frederic if you think it gives you the best opportunity to win a cup.

Bruins have one of the worst (probably bottom 5) prospect pools in the league and somehow people have 6-8 untouchables in this system. It’s ridiculous.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Senyshyn has had over 4 years to develop and looked ready before his injury.

Frederic could contribute right now.

Vaak, Lauzon & Zboril too, but let's keep living in the fantasy world where we somehow get to keep both Krug and Grizz.
Why can't we keep both Gryz and Hobbit? Both are great players!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I think he has reached his peak. To say he's in decline is insane.

He’s 34 years old....
Long cup run last year.
Who knows this year?

When Bjork, Vaakanainen, Etc. Are at their peak, how effective do you expect Bergeron and Krejci, for that matter to be?

This is probably their last, best kick at the can for a good 4-5 years.

Get this core the help they need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad