Proposal: All Bruins trade rumors, proposals and other roster suggestions 14-15 - III

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Cue the annual Yandle to Boston trade rumors, except this time Eriksson will be involved.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Yandle ...I've traded him, thousands of times to Boston :laugh:

Would like to see it :nod:

Witch forwards would it take now ? Idk and can we afford to lose them

Would you sacrifice Smith ? Then add

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
seriously?

Let's trade half our team for half of the worst team in the NHL! YEAH! Good plan.

Again, i said names who can be put in offers, not 4 for 4 players, we have to be realist , and if you read i wrote we SEE what we can get for and not we trade thoses fours players to them, all thoses post with our 8th defenseman and kelly and 2round choice are ridiculous

A Healthy Kelly*

i genuinely had a dream that torey krug got traded last night.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Isn't Yandle an offensive defensemen like Krug?
If Chia traded for a dman I would have to think it would be for a guy known for his defense. That said I don't watch the Coyotes so could very well be wrong.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Isn't Yandle an offensive defensemen like Krug?
If Chia traded for a dman I would have to think it would be for a guy known for his defense. That said I don't watch the Coyotes so could very well be wrong.

Zbynek Michalek , I have liked him more in the past.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Imo with Claude's system, this team needs another defensemen that plays above average defensively.

Outside of Chara and a fixed Seidenberg Boston doesn't have it over this league's powerhouses.

I don't think Krug/Bart/Hamilton have that defensive instinct. Hamilton still needs a couple years but he will be there. I still don't understand the Boychuk trade.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Just going to put this out there knowing it probably wouldn't happen

Bruins should target Patrick Sharp

Clutch right handed shooter that can play every forward position

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
It wouldn't happen, but I'd love to see Chara teach Tyler Myers how to play the game. Kid has size and talent, but it's being wasted. Chara, who arguable had much less natural talent when he came into the league, would be able to show that kid how to use his size on and off the ice.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
How's this for conspiracy theory/salary cap circumvention...

To Boston:

RW Jarome Iginla

To Colorado:

Two 2015 2nd Round Picks
Colorado Retains 50% of Iginla's salary

Voila. The Bruins have given a team 2 second round draft picks for salary cap space...

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Just going to put this out there knowing it probably wouldn't happen

Bruins should target Patrick Sharp

Clutch right handed shooter that can play every forward position

Yeah!! Maybe they'll take Bartkowski for him those suckers. :shakehead

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
How's this for conspiracy theory/salary cap circumvention...

To Boston:

RW Jarome Iginla

To Colorado:

Two 2015 2nd Round Picks
Colorado Retains 50% of Iginla's salary

Voila. The Bruins have given a team 2 second round draft picks for salary cap space...

I think more than picks to get Iggy back, throw Loui in, and Bart just to get rid of him, at deadline, and we may have a chance. Avs suck, and he doesn't fit there.

David Krejci*

Jarome Iginla at his age is not a first line winger on a Stanley Cup contending team. Plus the fact that he took all of that extra money to go to a team with way less of a chance at a Cup than to stay in Boston for less, I don't believe the Cup is the be all end all for him. He's made his money in his career, all that's left is to win the Cup and he chose to get paid. I don't ever begrudge players for taking more money to go elsewhere, that's his right to make that choice, but I think it spoke volumes about his desire to win, considering where he is in his career and all of the money that he has already made.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Maybe we can swing a deal with Columbus and get Hartnell?

I've always wanted that ginger beast on our team.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Ya know, I tried everywhere since camp to preach patience and trust in the coach and the system. Not there yet, but it's getting there. Still key injuries to get through.

But what has happened? Trade values are going up. No GM can assume they have the Bruins over a barrel right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad