Proposal: All Bruins trade rumors, proposals and other roster suggestions 14-15 - III

acr*

I think some of that is fighting better competition. Most of the guys that he was really putting those astounding beatings on aren't in his class. I do wish he would push the issue every now and then and make some of those guys go. I think he needs get that edge back to truly be an elite terror.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Hartnell would be a nice addition, Foligno would as well but is a left hand shot.

To me Pastrnak and Griffith are not the answer for the first line, or the fourth for this year.

Would replace Gagne with a scrappy wing. Boll, Hendricks,Thorburn,Peluso or Chris Neil all would be excellent choices.

First line, if the prospects continue to play well and build value, could be a number of players. Cap won't be much of an issue with Savard's money still not being used and space from the Boychuk deal still available.

Taz#24

Feb 27, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
SAVARD's cap space

Hartnell would be a nice addition, Foligno would as well but is a left hand shot.

To me Pastrnak and Griffith are not the answer for the first line, or the fourth for this year.

Would replace Gagne with a scrappy wing. Boll, Hendricks,Thorburn,Peluso or Chris Neil all would be excellent choices.

First line, if the prospects continue to play well and build value, could be a number of players. Cap won't be much of an issue with Savard's money still not being used and space from the Boychuk deal still available.

I could be wrong and I hope I am but pretty sure it's already been used. If I recollect, we have about 3 million in cap space so money in would probably have to mean money out.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I didn't think they had used the LTIR on Savard yet, it's one of the reasons they are only carrying two extra players at the moment because he is still on the roster. I could be wrong though. If so it would have to be money in money out.

If not and Griffith or Pastrnak are top line RW it's Bruins out....early in playoffs

member 96824

I didn't think they had used the LTIR on Savard yet, it's one of the reasons they are only carrying two extra players at the moment because he is still on the roster. I could be wrong though. If so it would have to be money in money out.

If not and Griffith or Pastrnak are top line RW it's Bruins out....early in playoffs

Yeah they did the first day on the season. Not all that savvy money is used though

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Yeah they did the first day on the season. Not all that savvy money is used though

I don't actually trust capgeek's original numbers as to how much of Savard's LTIR was capitalized upon. I seem to recall something between $2.5M - $3M?

Someone posted numbers on here that seemed far more accurate using the "paper" roster on the day Savvy was put in IR and they brought it out to (again this is from memory, so pardon the liberties time has taken with this estimate) $3.99M... In other words, basically all of what Savard's salary could afford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad