Everett, MA
twitter.com
343d427a-7d15-463b-a2bc-c01a54a3818d._SY441_CR15,0,558,441_.png

Let's do this!

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Don't trade Carlo as the centrepiece for GL.

I continue to waffle.
Fell down twice tonight both at the offensive zone blue line. One resulted in a Wing goal. The other, though he recovered, blew a good scoring opportunity in OT.

What's wrong here? These are not the only times I've seen him fall unforced.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Liljegren, drafting him would help me to forget all this garbage hockey they have played this year.

But there's still that fear they'll do something beautiful before deadline and we end up nowhere again with 14th overall pick.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Boy I hope the make a big trade before firing Julien because the defensive shortcomings of Chara, Carlo and the rest of the defense paired with the abiities and stats of Rask are going to take a nose-dive without Julien here.

Forwards are held accountable to play a complete game by Julien and thus help this defense that is swiss cheese right now.

New coach, new philosophy and some of these guys that are posing as top four are going to be exposed very quickly.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Boy I hope the make a big trade before firing Julien because the defensive shortcomings of Chara, Carlo and the rest of the defense paired with the abiities and stats of Rask are going to take a nose-dive without Julien here.

Forwards are held accountable to play a complete game by Julien and thus help this defense that is swiss cheese right now.

New coach, new philosophy and some of these guys that are posing as top four are going to be exposed very quickly.

Without a doubt.Thats why Claude not fired yet They know upstairs eyes will shift to them.Keep him there taking heat till they can figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad