Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Heinen doesn't belong in the top 6. He's a 3rd liner through and through...

I like putting guys with guys where their skill set matches and the line ends up playing well

dave semenko becomes wayne gretzkys winger for example...

the common thought in managing players these days is... you create duos who have chemistry and you try to keep them together. you then rotate a 3rd player onto the line based on who is having a good game. for example when you see McDavid and draisaitl playing in edmonton they will have a different 3rd member on that line around 50% of the game

like it or not... Heinen gets results with Bergeron as far as defensive play goes. in my proposal, I am putting krejci with marchand/pastrnak for the remainder of this season. it should boost krecjis trade value for next year as he should be a 80-90 point guy playing over half a season with those 2. it will also not be a drop off offensively for us.

it will be a drop off defensively though

we wont want to match that line against the other teams top scorers.

Bergeron/hall will end up with the tough matchup when we have last change... and thats why I propose Heinen as their off winger. the Bergeron/Heinen duo is quite good defensively. meanwhile Heinen can make passes and plays dont die on his stick. he can get the puck to Bergeron/hall and let them go

in a cap era... you end up using guys in spots because you cant afford anyone better... so you simply try to find someone good enough that fits the hole

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think Bergeron is solid enough defensively that he doesn't need Heinen there to further solidify the line. The complete lack of offense outside of the Bergeron line is a huge issue.

Number 1 priority, and i feel we have said this for years is getting a 2nd line winger. How that hasn't been dealt with already is beyond me, honestly.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I think Bergeron is solid enough defensively that he doesn't need Heinen there to further solidify the line. The complete lack of offense outside of the Bergeron line is a huge issue.

Number 1 priority, and i feel we have said this for years is getting a 2nd line winger. How that hasn't been dealt with already is beyond me, honestly.

David Backes.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
im not disputing who’s the better player. All good.
he’s a team friendly contract and a guy that can play top 4. Hard to find. It’s a great value contact. If he’s traded it’s because he’s good and the value is good. I would keep him knowing cap issues are always looming.

I guess what I'm saying that it's not really a team-friendly contract if he's being used as a 7th D, which he is. If he were playing top four minutes then you might be able to say that, but as it stands they gave 5-years of term at $2.75 mil to a guy who is basically a left handed Kampfer in this defensive corps.

lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
this post for Mr sweeney

last night againts Washigton hataway and wilson was the law body hard check this is why we must act

Heinen is a good player but does not involve enough and it is in his nature
Ritchie does not do the job he was lucky yesterday to prove it

trade Heinen for Miles Woods
trade Ritchie and Zboril or Vakalaainen for Andersson

after these trade you will see that the club will change

Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Debrusk Kreci Andersson
Wood Coyle Studnicka
Bjork Kuraly Wagner
Nordstrom

what games Wagner on the 3 line

Reactions: Strafer

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
this post for Mr sweeney

last night againts Washigton hataway and wilson was the law body hard check this is why we must act

Debrusk Kreci Andersson
Wood Coyle Studnicka
Bjork Kuraly Wagner
Nordstrom

Why does CBJ accept that package for Anderson?

Reactions: Lo97

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
this post for Mr sweeney

Debrusk Kreci Andersson
Wood Coyle Studnicka
Bjork Kuraly Wagner
Nordstrom

If I am Columbus, I have zero interest in that deal. Not even close enough for me to ask for you to improve it.

"No thanks, I have a meeting to go to have a good one" *click*

Reactions: Lo97

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
if i'm trading with the bruins, i'd want bjork. young, cost controllable asset and nice upside.
if i'm sweeney, i'm not trading him. difficult dance. find the piece you need without giving
up the piece you don't want to part with.

Reactions: Dabruins and Estlin

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Priority #1 is the same as it's been since what - 2013? 2014? Second line winger.

It's kind of crazy we have had the same hole for so long. You'd thing we'd have chanced into filling it by now.

I know he sucks now and I know everyone hated him but I miss Loui. Say what you want but he and Krejci were awesome together. I love DeBrusk and I think he'll be a great player but I miss seeing Krejci vibe with someone so consistently. Debrusk and Krejci just don't have that chemistry at this point and DeBrusk is so inconsistent.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I guess what I'm saying that it's not really a team-friendly contract if he's being used as a 7th D, which he is. If he were playing top four minutes then you might be able to say that, but as it stands they gave 5-years of term at $2.75 mil to a guy who is basically a left handed Kampfer in this defensive corps.

I guess we agree to disagree lol

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I would love to get AA from the Wings now, not sure what it would take?
Start with Heinen a 3rd round pick and Zboril?
He would look great with his speed and size on the LW or RW on the second line.

Reactions: bbfan419

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
if i'm trading with the bruins, i'd want bjork. young, cost controllable asset and nice upside.
if i'm sweeney, i'm not trading him. difficult dance. find the piece you need without giving

If trading Bjork meant the Bruins finally got that 2nd line RW they've long been coveting, I'll drive him to the airport.

Bjork isn't untradeable, but he may actually be the piece, they may have to deal to have a legitimate chance at winning the Cup. Now I wouldn't trade him for a rental, but in a hockey deal that improved the bruins, without question.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
If trading Bjork meant the Bruins finally got that 2nd line RW they've long been coveting, I'll drive him to the airport.

Bjork isn't untradeable, but he may actually be the piece, they may have to deal to have a legitimate chance at winning the Cup. Now I wouldn't trade him for a rental, but in a hockey deal that improved the bruins, without question.

obviously there's always deals out there where moving bjork would be palatable.
agree that never in a rental, and for me, only for the exact piece that this team needs.
ideally they can find that and keep bjork too.

Reactions: TCB

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

If I'm trading with the Bruins, I want guys picked between 2017 and 2019. So Vaak, Studnicka, Andersson, Beecher, etc. I want those ELC years, and as far away from UFA age (26-27) as possible.

I'm much less interested in their young players in the 23-25 age range. (excluding Carlo, Pasta, McAvoy, Debrusk).

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
He will be similar to Mike Hoffman statistically

25-34 goals 60+ points per season age 24-33

I would love JD to score a consistent 30 a year, I just don't see it though. He plays 2nd line minutes with DK46 and on the power play. I think the Bruins could move him for a better, more proven goal scorer. Just my opinion though.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I would love JD to score a consistent 30 a year, I just don't see it though. He plays 2nd line minutes with DK46 and on the power play. I think the Bruins could move him for a better, more proven goal scorer. Just my opinion though.
You're creating the exact same hole by trading DeBrusk though, just at LW instead of RW.

Reactions: Lo97 and Pay Carl

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He’s young he has excellent hands and shot and high character and coschable

I’m looking at him as a high end second liner

of course I saw the likes of LW
Reggie Leach
Al Secord
Geoff Courtnall

Get traded by Boston when as young as DeBrusk and not as successful and turn into 60, 50, snd 40 goal scorers with 300 + goals in career

to me a DeBrusk will retire well over 300 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad