Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVII: Let's Make A Deal.....please

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
The Sports TV networks in Canada must be getting pretty nervous as all the trades could be done before they start their marathon Monday Trade Deadline Day.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Have to agree, although I understand that Hutcheon is a credible local media guy, with good sources. I can't see him tweeting about a trade in place, that adds "speed", without actual confirmation.

And yet, here we are, about 24 hours later, and no names.

I was bullish on the idea that they traded for Atkinson last night; everything made sense. But I'm becoming less certain...

HB and 4th Period (albeit to a lesser extent) exist on complete conjecture passing as insider info. Hutcheon seems like a good dude, but he's literally the only source that has said something is in place and then Ek ran with it. I'm sure they do have deals in the works, but even in his subsequent tweets he notes that "per his source" they're still "waiting for details to fall into place", which in and of itself implies that nothing is actually done. The one thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that Ek knows exactly Jack Poop, and he's the one propagating the completely non-sensical "deal is done, but its being kept secret" line.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 24s24 seconds ago
Erik Cole traded to Detroit, pending trade call

I'm sure a lot of you are relieved

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 35s35 seconds ago
Erik Cole traded to Detroit, pending trade call

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Erik Cole to Detroit. At this point i'm actually rooting against Peter Chiarelli just to see how many times he can lose out on a player.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Is there any correlation between GM's that played in the league vs GM's that haven't in regards to making trades ?

It seams like guys that have played do more business with each other. Is Chia smart enough in a hockey sense to deal with some of these guys ?

BostonPC

Bleed Black & Gold
Dec 3, 2005
Woburn, MA
Insert Chia on the bike in the back row.

giphy.gif

Nah... he is the one passed out in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad