Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVII: Let's Make A Deal.....please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Daivd Pagnotta: Was told last night that the Bruins had multiple trades that had been agreed too. Heard the same thing again this morning.

so we are getting 3 players?

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Daivd Pagnotta: Was told last night that the Bruins had multiple trades that had been agreed too. Heard the same thing again this morning.

Huh? Where did he say that?

Edit- Guessing you're talking about this:

David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod · 3h 3 hours ago
On BOS, things don't always happen as you expect. Told last night by multiples deal had been agreed to. Heard same thing now.

That says multiple sources told him deal was agreed on. Not multiple deals.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
OK for those saying it's a sellers market, why don't we sell? It's the people defending Chiarelli saying it's a sellers market. OK then, why shouldn't he sell? Get us some picks. Soderberg is gone next year, get 1st for him or couple 2nds. Chiarelli is committed to making the team better this year, so that means he's going to have to dish out the assets. You either go for it or you don't. He has decided to go for it without making a major move. Makes no sense. This team is a 4 and done team as constructed. So frustrating. I'd rather see them gather picks than add Erik Cole.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006

Not sure what's the hold up. If players need to be traded, they already would have been. Looks like someone who heard "something" but can't confirm anything....

rbbruins

Aug 2, 2005
OK for those saying it's a sellers market, why don't we sell? It's the people defending Chiarelli saying it's a sellers market. OK then, why shouldn't he sell? Get us some picks. Soderberg is gone next year, get 1st for him or couple 2nds. Chiarelli is committed to making the team better this year, so that means he's going to have to dish out the assets. You either go for it or you don't. He has decided to go for it without making a major move. Makes no sense. This team is a 4 and done team as constructed. So frustrating. I'd rather see them gather picks than add Erik Cole.

This argument presupposes that Soderberg is not resigning. If he is, and the B's know this, that takes out a major part of the argument. Further, with over 24 hours left to go, you're complaining about the lack of a major move.

The armchair GM'ing and future telling in this thread is just remarkable.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
horcoff pulled off the ice. there's your new top 6 forward.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
This argument presupposes that Soderberg is not resigning. If he is, and the B's know this, that takes out a major part of the argument. Further, with over 24 hours left to go, you're complaining about the lack of a major move.

The armchair GM'ing and future telling in this thread is just remarkable.

Spooner can play third line center for cheap. And I'm not saying make a major move. I'm saying without one, this team is ****ed. So making a ****** trade for yet another third liner won't make any difference.

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
Considering nothing has been heard from Edmonton or Boston, and the rumors swirling about these two working out a deal, I am surprised there hasn't been more mention of it the past 15 pages.

I think Yakupov at .975 is an insane deal. Eberle at 6 doesn't salt my pickle as much.

Not sure what Edmonton would need to be drinking to let Yakupov go, but I'd love to hear him as the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad