Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors XII:Yes this is the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwatson783

@dwatson783
Feb 17, 2009
Boston, MA
1st off, that photoshop is amazing :yo:

2nd, from the main board it looks as though Bobby Mac has gotten word that Arizona is to go into a full rebuild per ownership's request. I'm wondering what type of bidding war will go on and if any of the prices will end up being right for PC.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
You know a good free photoshop program? I want to take the picture from ET of everyone on the bikes and ET in the basket and insert the clodefish in the basket with players on the bikes. Someone needs to make this happen.

Try GIMP (even though someone already did it)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Boedker will be an interesting piece to watch. He's their most talented offensive player and only 25, but he's a UFA after this year and only makes $2.55 million so the Coyotes could probably get a ton for him if they're willing to trade him.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Boedker will be an interesting piece to watch. He's their most talented offensive player and only 25, but he's a UFA after this year and only makes $2.55 million so the Coyotes could probably get a ton for him if they're willing to trade him.

I think Stafford is the right guy to make a move for. A player that could play up and down your lineup, kills penalties, and could the puck in the net. And is gritty on some level. If Pasta has some growing pains, I'd have no issue placing Stafford up there for a game or two. We need a top 4 D too.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Yandle for Eriksson, Krug and Spooner
May have to add a Subban in there somewhere and remove one of the others

Last edited:

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com

Boedker would be awesome, but they'd be idiots to let him walk. Show him the money or move the franchise.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Andrej Sekara

for

Spooner
Bartkowski
NYI's 2nd Rd. Pick 2016

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Sekara
Krug - McQuaid

or

Chara - Sekara
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid

or

Chara - Seidenberg
Sekara - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid

Extras: Miller

Providence call-ups: Morrow, Warsofsky, Trotman

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Dude is fast as hell and is tearing it up this year. Could be a good rental for the Swedes...
beleskey is slow as hell, not sure what you mean here. And secondly he has lots of tap in goals because he plays with two vastly superior forwards than anyone the Bruins have. He has 5 assists. Healthy scratch for a reason. He sucks. Dustin penner tore it up with them for a while too. Heck even I could score with those two beauties.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Yandle

Krug
Spooner
2015 2nd

No way I'd give up any picks from the upcoming 2015 draft unless it's for a can't miss guy in a move that retains salary AND takes Campbell back. Krug fits just fine with McQuaid.

Way too much to give up for Yandle who is vastly overrated.

Agreed: No need for him, we need more of a young SeidenMoose kind of stay at home and punish people guy.

Dude is fast as hell and is tearing it up this year. Could be a good rental for the Swedes...

Anybody know what the Ducks needs are?

Last edited:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Yandle

Krug
Spooner
2015 2nd

I'm a big time non-believer in Yandle. I don't think I'd give Krug up 1 for 1. I mean, points-wise, Yandle is outscoring Krug by, what, 5 pts or so??? This is with Krug playing on a team that was offensively inept most of the season.

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
Andrej Sekara

for

Spooner
Bartkowski
NYI's 2nd Rd. Pick 2016

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Sekara
Krug - McQuaid

or

Chara - Sekara
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid

or

Chara - Seidenberg
Sekara - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid

Extras: Miller

Providence call-ups: Morrow, Warsofsky, Trotman

Not bad!

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
sekera plays strictly on the left side, which is fine because seidenberg prefers the right side.

would be

chara hamilton
sekera seidenberg
krug mcquaid

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
No way I'd give up any picks from the upcoming 2015 draft unless it's for a can't miss guy in a move that retains salary AND takes Campbell back. Krug fits just fine with McQuaid.

Agreed: No need for him, we need more of a young SeidenMoose kind of stay at home and punish people guy.

Anybody know what the Ducks need are?
who cares, beleskey is horrible. he would not be an upgrade on anyone in the top 9, and that includes kelly.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
sekera plays strictly on the left side, which is fine because seidenberg prefers the right side.

would be

chara hamilton
sekera seidenberg
krug mcquaid

There's some Youtube videos (6-7 min long) following Sekara's shifts when he was on Buffalo. He may be playing strictly LD in Carolina but was playing mostly RD in Buffalo from the few I seen. Either way your permutation of the D corps with Sekara is the most likely option.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I watch Yandle live often.

He is a turnover machine and the soft clear king. not want him. Krug>Yandle

I'd take a flyer on Doan. He is still as tough as nails, drives the net and as plays that heavy game that Chia loves. As long as he stays aways from ticks, he should be healthy,

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I watch Yandle live often.

He is a turnover machine and the soft clear king. not want him. Krug>Yandle

I'd take a flyer on Doan. He is still as tough as nails, drives the net and as plays that heavy game that Chia loves. As long as he stays aways from ticks, he should be healthy,
agreed. if doan were up to going to a contender, i would take him to play on bergeron's wing. and i would much prefer sekera over yandle due to the pricetag and the cap hit.

lucic krejci pastrnak
marchand bergeron doan
smith soderberg eriksson
paille kelly cunningham (campbell moved for cap reasons)

chara hamilton
sekera seidenberg
krug mcquaid

looks pretty solid to me. but if pastrnak gets tired or hurt, forward group could get thin again.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Since I asked, I care. Furthermore that's your opinion which carries no more weight than
zaYG's or anyone else's.
ok but considering you are interested in beleskey, i think my opinion carries a little more knowledge than yours. the guy is garbage and would be on our 4th line. guess if we want an upgrade there, then lets grab him.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Am I the only one here who would actually prefer Krug over Yandle??

Overrated, pedestrian in his own zone, takes too many risks resulting in turnovers. Great guy, local boy, but never understood the hype. As one dimensional as they come... Kaberle-esque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad