Status
Not open for further replies.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
I watch Yandle live often.

He is a turnover machine and the soft clear king. not want him. Krug>Yandle

I'd take a flyer on Doan. He is still as tough as nails, drives the net and as plays that heavy game that Chia loves. As long as he stays aways from ticks, he should be healthy,

I totally agree on Yandle he can be atrocious in his own end doesn't handle pressure very well coming out of his end and tends to have many of his breakout passes land on the opposition stick.

He's a marvel on the pp and offensive end but what he brings defensively will out weigh his importance offensively.

acr*

I don't think it makes sense to go for Yandle. Vermette is probably the only piece of the Coyotes sale that I have interest in. Doan is cooked, imo. I just don't think we should deal pieces for any player over 35. I don't think we are going to find another Mark Recchi.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
ok but considering you are interested in beleskey, i think my opinion carries a little more knowledge than yours. the guy is garbage and would be on our 4th line. guess if we want an upgrade there, then lets grab him.

Yeah your OPINION may be more "knowledgeable" than mine on him but what makes you think that your OPINION is more "knowledgeable" than zaYG's?:p:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Am I the only one here who would actually prefer Krug over Yandle??

Overrated, pedestrian in his own zone, takes too many risks resulting in turnovers. Great guy, local boy, but never understood the hype. As one dimensional as they come... Kaberle-esque

You definately are not the only one who feels this way from what I've read, I'm with you!:yo:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Overrated, pedestrian in his own zone, takes too many risks resulting in turnovers. Great guy, local boy, but never understood the hype. As one dimensional as they come... Kaberle-esque

That's what he reminds me of, not quite the passer Kaberle was, better shooter, neither all that great in their own end.

Considering Krug has 5 less points(and more goals) while playing 2 less games, and spending some time playing while still recovering from a broken finger, and playing less minutes, and probably plays more physical, not sure I'd put together a package with Krug to get Yandle.

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown

I think Yandle is decent, but I don't think we need him, if we have Hamilton and, well, Krug too. Those two make Yandle obsolete. They're also younger, and cheaper.

If we're looking to add another D, I'd look for more of a Johnny Boychuk type, a stay at home D with some blocking ability and who can also throw his weight around. That's not Yandle.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yeah your OPINION may be more "knowledgeable" than mine on him but what makes you think that your OPINION is more "knowledgeable" than zaYG's?:p:
well I dont know who the heck he is but I guess I like to think I know a lot about hockey because I have followed it my whole life and have been a scout for several years of my life. Anyways, whatever, none of that matters. All I am saying is trust me on this one little thing. Beleskey is not better than anyone in our top 9 so it would be a waste of money to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad