Boston Bruins All Bruins Trade Proposals: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
It's not happening, but if the B's got the 10th pick, I'm not going for a C like Grebs or Newhook, I'm taking Boldy. I know he's LH, but he plays the RW and he's 6'2", 200 pounds at age 18. In addition to his size and offensive skills, he can skate and is a good 3 zone player.
I think Boldy would be gone before the 10th pick though, likely 6th or 7th.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
That's a good and fair package for both teams. But do you think Vancouver does that deal with both Krug and Heinen on the final year of their respective contracts?
Never know, but I they would listen , They want a vet D man in his prime like Krug and Heinen is from that area.

Bestido

Jun 19, 2018
What about packaging Heinen with one of our young D prospects (Lauzon) for Toffoli? I'm not sure LA would go for that though, would probably have to throw in a mid round pick too

Reactions: bbfan419

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I seen this rumor tidbit on facebook Krug and Krejci to Nashville for P.K. and three picks . Thoughts ?

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I seen this rumor tidbit on facebook Krug and Krejci to Nashville for P.K. and three picks . Thoughts ?
Other than BWHAHAHAHA, nope.

Really like his game but don’t see how he fits unless they make a move or two and shuffle things up. Maybe Backes going home to Minnesota would be part of the deal- the wild won’t scratch the cap.

Last edited:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Just for fun if the Bruins think McAvoy is ready to be a PP QB:

To Boston - Krieder, 2019 2nd (DAL)
To NYR - 2019 1st, Zach Senyshyn

To Boston - Boeser, Virtanen
To Vancouver - Krug, Heinen, and 2019 5th

Krieder-Bergeron-Marchand
Pasta-Krejci-Boeser
DeBrusk-Coyle-Virtanen
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Depth: Accari, Bjork, Studnika

Chara-McAvoy
Grzelcyk-Carlo
Vaakanienen-Miller
Depth: Moore, Clifton, and Lauzon
I do that Kreider trade without hesitation.

That Vancouver trade is totally terrible for VAN, that I'm not even going to comment on it. That 5th rounder really makes the difference.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Just for fun if the Bruins think McAvoy is ready to be a PP QB:

To Boston - Krieder, 2019 2nd (DAL)
To NYR - 2019 1st, Zach Senyshyn

To Boston - Boeser, Virtanen
To Vancouver - Krug, Heinen, and 2019 5th

Krieder-Bergeron-Marchand
Pasta-Krejci-Boeser
DeBrusk-Coyle-Virtanen
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Depth: Accari, Bjork, Studnika

Chara-McAvoy
Grzelcyk-Carlo
Vaakanienen-Miller
Depth: Moore, Clifton, and Lauzon

Kreider and a 2nd for a 1st?

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada

crazy idea... but I dont hate it. im inclined to say Nashville wouldnt touch this but then I shut my mouth. am I sure they wouldnt touch it?

hes a righty shot… after he and McAvoy get their icetime do we have any room for brandon carlo?

I suppose we could get ourselves a center to backfill for krejci using carlo

its a crazy idea... but one that intrigues me. my magic 8 ball says no chance, but I would be into that if it was a real possibility

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I do that Kreider trade without hesitation.

That Vancouver trade is totally terrible for VAN, that I'm not even going to comment on it. That 5th rounder really makes the difference.

Maybe the home team wants to pump up their tires and make a trade and get another first? LOL

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
Depends how much is offer, anything over $10.59 AAV and it is 4 first round picks, but from $8.5m up to %10.59M and it is 2 first round picks, 1 second rounder and a third rounder, I would give that up for Marner any day.

Ya offer him 7 years at $10.59M per. Then move Backes and Miller. Perfect. Shame this stuff doesn't happen though.

Reactions: bbfan419

Bestido

Jun 19, 2018
Zucker played with Coyle

Right shot

Great kid

Do it Donny

Zucker-Coyle - Bjork

Zucker shoots left, but yes he would be a great addition. He adds more speed too. That line you have there would be flying around all over the ice

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005

Already, the team has tried to trade Zucker at least twice. A deal with the Flames at the trade deadline was broached but never executed, and just last month the Wild and Penguins were in talks to send Zucker and center Victor Rask to Pittsburgh in exchange for right winger Phil Kessel and defenseman Jack Johnson, a source confirmed.

That transaction fizzled when Kessel, a Wisconsin native and former Gopher, nixed it; he has a modified no-trade clause.

After these botched trades, it not only seems clear the Wild is willing to cut ties with Zucker not even a year after he signed a five-year, $27.5 million contract, but that a divorce is inevitable. And there could be urgency to reach that resolution.

On July 1, Zucker has a modified no-trade clause that activates that prohibits him from being traded to 10 teams of his choosing — limiting Fenton’s maneuverability.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
I like the Zucker idea. I think they still need a right wing for Krejci, unless they finally decide to put Pasta there for an extended period.

Marchand - Bergeron - Heinen
Zucker/DeBrusk - Krejci - Pastrnak
Zucker/DeBrusk - Coyle - Bjork
Nordstrom - Kuraly - Wagner

Has more balanced scoring.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Zucker shoots left, but yes he would be a great addition. He adds more speed too. That line you have there would be flying around all over the ice
Right up until Bjork breaks. I still haven't seen enough of Bjork to think he is an NHL player. Zucker and Voyle are 2/3 of a very good line but if Zucker can play his off wing I would try him with 63 and 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad